• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what food?

are pets at home nuggets rubbish?

also are nuggets better than museli?

Pellets are definitely better than the muesli type. Pellets ensure you buns aren't selective feeding... eating only the bits they like.

I believe that Burgess supply P@H with pellets so think they are no different from their own, could be wrong.

I feed Burgess Supa Rabbit Excel and Jounior, but it has been know to cause excess soft poops, but I've found that reducing them slightly and ensuring plenty on Timothy Hay is available this reduces the excess soft poos.

Excel pellets (although have reduced amount given quite a lot after I read on the forum that they are often the cause of 'dirty bottoms'!), also alfalfa hay, veg (esp. cucumber, cabbage and apple) and treats like alfalfa slims and lofties.

at the mo they have a mix of Oxbow Bunny basics T and Proper Food for Pets natural rabbit pellets. It's a bit cheaper this way, and luckily they like both.

Loads of hay - both fancy and normal and veg in the evening.

Do people think that A&P is better than SS? I feed SS but if A&P is cheaper and better I might try them on that?

Thanks

Helen x

A&P!!!!! Swapped from SS, my bunnies love it and so does my wallet.

It has a very good fibre/protien ration and contains pre/pro biotics and alfafa/mint and dandelion.

No contest and all this for just £15 for 2 20kg sacks.

Just make sure you get the right one, the one in the brown and white sack!

cannot get my spoilt demons to eat A&P unless they are desperate... moving onto SS as the huge sack of A&P has actually passed the best before date now and needs to be binned (harldy any got used too).... A&P is only worth it if you have lots of bunnies or can get smaller bags or share with fellow bunny owners IMO

Back