• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saturday Photos!All the buns!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
wel like i said in my other threadi ws going to spend the day with my buns to try and forget about my stupid ex cheating boyfriend!did work! i took some piccies aswell

Picture035.jpg

"Love is in the air" as always for these two!

Picture036-1.jpg

kiss kiss!

Picture039.jpg

pebbles likes to make herself beautiful

meandpebbly.jpg

me and my pebbles

Picture043-1.jpg

Peanut Butter and Jelly! lol ihave not seen them cuddle yet, but they do enjoy being together!

Picture042.jpg

"Mum i ate all my hay in the basket..can i have some more?"

Picture041.jpg

"Yes i am still a moody mare!"

Picture033.jpg

"mum i really dont like heights!"
(lol he is the only one who would let me take a piccy..but doesn the look huge?)

Last edited:
Aww they are too cute!
Is it Peanut Butter? He is absolutely adorable! :love:

I've been attempting to play with my bun today but he just looks at me like "it's raining, I'm not stepping out this hutch."
:lol:

Aw!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: What a great way to forget about stinky blokes and have a lovely time with your bunsters! :D

AMETHYST

Aww they are too cute!
Is it Peanut Butter? He is absolutely adorable! :love:

I've been attempting to play with my bun today but he just looks at me like "it's raining, I'm not stepping out this hutch."
:lol:

yeh peanuts the brown and white splodgy one!

awww they are lovely pics :D :D :D and my word MissySJ you is a gorgeous gal that bloke was a fool to mess about...... cant imagine youll have a lonely feel for long.... soo happy your buns have took your mind of the rubbish bloke :D :D :D

hehe are so.... and one day some hunk gonna treat ya like a princess and tell ya till you believe him.... until then settle for nothink less and have a great time being single.... oh an lots more pics please :lol: :lol: :lol:

:love: :love: Peanut is just soooo cute!!! In that last photo he looks like such a snuggle bun!!! Who needs men when you have a Peanut!!!!

actually spoke 2 my ex last nite about the phone contract and he brought up the bunnies, and was like oh u get to keep them! and i was like..yeh i do!:D
and then i went out and gave peanut such a squeeze lol!
xxxx

Back