• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Embarrasing things you have done at the vet

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Beau went for his VHD vaccination last night and he had a bit of mud on his nose that I had tried cleaning off but couldnt so I asked the vet to do it while I held him. He was struggling loads so I had my head right next to him and went to give him a kiss but kissed the vets hand by mistake :oops: :oops: :oops:

I had actually forgotten about it, but my lovely little brother came downstairs this morning and went mum guess what she did at the vets last night and told everyone :roll: :lol:

He just kind of looked at me like I was a freak and didnt say anything, but my brother went hahahahaha you just kissed the vet :roll: 14 year olds eh :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ive slipped on the floor before after it was washed.went flying.god it hurt.they all were laughing their heads off.x

well I havent done anythig bad but my mum has!
took peanut2 the emergency vets and the receptionist said 'rabbits name' so mum said 'peanut' . (we dnt ever refer 2 hima s peanut butter, hes just peanut now!)
she then said 'okay and the surname?' meaning mine obviously... 'bird'. i open my mouth 2 say and my mum says 'Butter'

omg i nerly died, she went so red and i had 2 sit down with laughter!!
Now theres a little sign on his hutch saying 'Mr Butter'

i dont think ive majorly embarassed myself at the vets but i remember when i took Misty down for his Myxo vaccination the vet was busy looking at Roo (my Guinea Pig) at the time and all we heard was a thud, Misty knocked down the door on his carrier and he was running around the room leaving his erm poops all over i could have died :oops:

btw ive just quite litrally wet myself with laughter at you Silly rabbit cant get any embarassing then that bet your glad the vet was male :p ;)

I took Twinkle in to have her eye looked at before work, so was wearing work clothes.

The vet was looking in her eye and she had a squirmy fit. I was trying to settle her, but in the process she got her foot stuck in my work shirt. She tore two buttons off, but I didn't realise at the time.

I walked through the crowded reception with my bra on show looking dishevilled. I wondered why I was getting so many funny looks, I just thought it was because Twinkle kept stomping and rattling the carrier bars in anger.

ooooooppps

PS. I didn't get a discount.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww bless, as of yet, haven't done anything embarrassing! *jinx touch wood*

well I havent done anythig bad but my mum has!
took peanut2 the emergency vets and the receptionist said 'rabbits name' so mum said 'peanut' . (we dnt ever refer 2 hima s peanut butter, hes just peanut now!)
she then said 'okay and the surname?' meaning mine obviously... 'bird'. i open my mouth 2 say and my mum says 'Butter'

omg i nerly died, she went so red and i had 2 sit down with laughter!!
Now theres a little sign on his hutch saying 'Mr Butter'

that made me giggle

not so much what iv done but what the vet has done we took my friends dog to the vets when it was having tummy troubles afetr examingin it the vet patted her head and blew a raspberry at her to get her attention when my friend her the *ahem* suspoicious noise she went 'sabre!' :eek: and the vet said oh no it wasnt her it was me. :lol: :lol: :lol: after fits of giggles he finally maanged to say hea meant he had blew a raspberry not had wind :lol:

not so much what iv done but what the vet has done we took my friends dog to the vets when it was having tummy troubles afetr examingin it the vet patted her head and blew a raspberry at her to get her attention when my friend her the *ahem* suspoicious noise she went 'sabre!' :eek: and the vet said oh no it wasnt her it was me. :lol: :lol: :lol: after fits of giggles he finally maanged to say hea meant he had blew a raspberry not had wind :lol:

LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SillyRabbit thats superb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think I have ever embarassed myself at the vets but my animals have embarassed me... :roll: :lol:

my mother is equally embarassing... when we took Jessica to the vet a few days after her op the vet asked 'and how is she getting on' i was about to answer but my mom blurted out 'well shes been very worried about her, she kept going downstairs to check on her through the night and shes also not been eating properly'. er no he meant hows the rabbit getting on. :roll:

She also says really loud 'it smells in here' when we are waiting to be called in. I tend not to take her anymore!

xx

SillyRabbit thats superb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think I have ever embarassed myself at the vets but my animals have embarassed me... :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well three of my buns are always on their best behaviour at the vets, there is one vet who is terrified of Buu though :shock: :lol:

OMG, these stories have had me in fits of giggles!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank goodness I haven't had any majorly embarrassing incidents at the vets yet......though I DO tend to embarrass myself by crying a lot there......I have even been known to fight tears when my buns are just having a jab!!!!!:oops: :oops: :oops:

I've had Inky try to murder me at the vets, I came out covered in blood where he'd scratched my neck, arms and chest :oops:

I've cried in the vets when I've had to take them in for a GA (I just get so worried).

Probably most embarrassing is that I think the only male vet, thinks that I fancy him (I don't BTW):lol: ! Yesterday, I think he was so worried, he insisted on filling out the vaccination record in the waiting room. The thing is that I have no idea why he's so scared of me, I mean I wear highnecked tops and jeans at the vets (to minimise rabbit scratching)!

Back