• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think to my new addition-pic

mullethead

Mama Doe
buns009.jpg

Its charlie the rabbit protector:lol: :lol: :lol:

JELOUS MUCH? lol i wish my dogs loved my buns!! they just bark at thm and chase themr ound the run :( poo!

I've heard of dogs hoovering up rabbit poops before... ^^; They have funny tastes!

... and you'll never guess who I'm adopting in the new year. You really won't. :oops:

It might be? :lol:
I always intended to have a trio... and I miss her, and my bunnies were very interested in her, and she was very interested in them. Barney seems to be in love with the cat carrier we transported her in. So providing her spay goes okay, hopefully next year she shall be living here. ^^

awww what a lovely piccie, my dog doesnt mind my rabbits as long as they dont start hopping about, I think she would love to chase them so I never let them out at the same time, but she is fine if I hold them. She is also guilty of eating all their poops and especially loves the guinea pig poos yuck
Sallyx

hehehe thats a brilliant pick :)

when Alvins lurking ralph gets off the floor...lololol he was being groomed last night and he werent impressed

when i had my guinea pig and took it to my nans before they had chance to clean the piggie their dog climbed in his hutch and ate all his dropping and muck:oops: :roll: :shock:

Back