• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebony & Stu

Ab & Stu

Alpha Buck
Hi

I Have finally managed to take some photo's of Ebony & Stu. They're not the best quality, bit orangy!!! :lol:

Just Chillin'

DSC02140.jpg

Ebony - Look at those ears :love:

DSC02135.jpg

She love to watch tv!

DSC02126.jpg

Stu

DSC02122.jpg

Awwwwww gorgeous Buns!! :D

Ebony is even bigger than when I last saw her :shock:

Janex

I know I didn't think I'd notice her growing but she can now stand up on her hind legs and reach onto the coffee table to help herself :shock: :lol: so she's definetely longer!!!

OMG!! :shock: :shock: Ebony looks fantastic, so much better than when I rescued her, she was stuck in a small 2 foot cage in a shed with loads of other bunnies, she really looks like she has grown, I really can't believe how well she has done, mind you ARC do an amazing job with their bunnies, they get the very best of care and attention.

Well done for adopting her and giving her a wonderful forever home.

Awwwwww! I love stories with a happy ending, it makes all the grief worth while.

Hi abbie!
It so lovely to see one of our foster buns look so happy! Ebony and Stu look very happy together. I am so glad you adopted her as she is obviously going to be spoilt like she deserves!
Thanks so much for giving her such a lovely home.

Thanks everyone!

She is very spoilt, she has everything she wants! I sure it won't be long before she sitting at the computer poniting out what she wants for Christmas :lol:
I can't believe how well her and Stu get along, he absolutly adores her!
I'm so glad she has wobbly ears otherwise who knows where she would have ended up!! :shock:
Thanks you so much Snowy, Jane & ARC for rescueing and letting me adopt such a wonderful bunny. :D

Back