• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to but megazorb? recommendations please!

Hugbut

Mama Doe
I've never ordered megazorb online before & was wondering if any of you could reccomend a trustworthy website? Gjwtitmuss is about the cheapest i've found but i don't know anyone who has used them - anyone know if they're any good?
Thanks! :D

I've never ordered megazorb online before & was wondering if any of you could reccomend a trustworthy website? Gjwtitmuss is about the cheapest i've found but i don't know anyone who has used them - anyone know if they're any good?
Thanks! :D

:wave: I used to get my SS from them until my mum started getting it for me from the pet warehouse - they are good, cheap and quick delivery :thumb:

I order mine from The Hay Experts - they are cheaper delivery than Bunny Basics [who also sell it I believe]

I was put onto GJW Titmuss for megazorbe by someone else on this forum (sorry cant remember whom) but she was happy with their delivery. I live not too far from where the company is based so can collect it myself & as you say its the cheapest :)

If you drive you could contact them to find your nearest stockist? It's a horse bedding so you could also try ringing your local horse feed merchants to see if they stock it (and some will deliver locally for a small fee/free if you're nearby)

I have used both GJJWTITMUSS and bunny basics and both the megazorb sacks were fine although gjw were cheaper.

My friend runs a stables near by so will be picking it up from her in the future so might be worth calling stables near you.

Vicki

Back