• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant rabbit

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember I said I was going to get 2 giants just before Christmas. I have now decided not to go ahead with this, instead I am going to look into adopting two rabbits from rescue. :D :D
Sallyx

Last edited:
Great news Sally :D You are welcome here anytime to cuddle Louis and Lottie bunnies :D Ooo and the other 11 lovely bunnies :lol:

thats really great news, giants are brilliant but there are so many bunnies that need a forever home. our friend for Lola next year will be from a rescue:)

Thanks everyone, I thought long and hard about it and it just didn't make sense to get them when there was so many in rescue needing homes. As soon as I get my set up around christmas I will be looking:D :D
Sallyx

I agree, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a specific breed and hanging on until they are in rescue. I know Kay from Bunnyhops has recently had a gorgeous Frenchie in, now rehomed, and she has quite a few giants herself, all rescues.

I agree, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a specific breed and hanging on until they are in rescue. I know Kay from Bunnyhops has recently had a gorgeous Frenchie in, now rehomed, and she has quite a few giants herself, all rescues.

Exactly. Dont feel bad at ALL. Theres a LOT of people on here who prefer a certain Breed over another. Its Only Human. As long as they are from a Rescue or taking a bun out of a awful situation, its A-Ok.

:) :) :)

m
xx

BARKS in Banbury, near Oxford have a French lop mummy and her 4 month daughter for adoption. PM me if you can't find the details.

Aw that's fantastic! :D I'd go with the suggestion and rehome two lovely giant bunsters. :D

We were always relatively breed-specific when rehoming, particularly when we were looking for our second bunny as we wanted one to "match" Miles in terms of breed, size, and temperament.

AMETHYST

Back