• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm.................

terrible idea - I hate seeing animals in schools :evil:
if anyone wants me to respond to this (as I have got a preloved account), pm me a message...

Lets hope that any bunny the school get, doesnt get ill, seen as they cant even afford a hutch! :censored:

School pets are so out dated and should be left in the 1970's. It didnt do much for showing responsibility then, and the kids seem to be worse these days ..... OMG I'm sounding like a moaning old woman!:shock:

Back in the late 1960's early 70's when I was at Primary school, we had a school Guinea Pig.

There was a lad in my class, who these days I suppose would have been classed as having some kind of Special Ed needs as he was very hyper. I can remember him throwing the Guinea Pig to another child, and they kept just throwing him/her backwards and forwards to each other like a ball :cry:

I can remember how sick and upset it made me feel, I was only very young and can't remember what eventually happened to the Guinea Pig.

I hate the thought of any animals being kept as school pets.

Back