• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting the feelers out.....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
My fosters will need homes..... just want to see what interest there may be... I will need to talk to Jane D before officially putting them up obviously mum & babies not ready

All babies will be spayed before re-home - not sure of sex yet

I would like all of them to go as house bunnies as they are indoors at the moment, if not then i will keep them until spring. They will all be vaccinated.

I have Speedy, a beautiful natured neutered male, no alpha male tendencies

speedy1.jpg

Mum Ollie, very intelligent, loves attention but not being handled. She goes up on hind legs and kisses me on the nose! She will be spayed before re-home

mum1.jpg

Babies - see other posts

I'm just trying to see who may be interested, I love them all and am becoming very attached so need to put my foster head back on... :oops:

Last edited:
Jill knows me too well!:lol:

Bob is waiting for the right female to come along... she has to be agouti, with uppy ears, so Ollie is definately in with a chance. :D pm me details and would love some more piccies.:wave:

Jill knows me too well!:lol:

Bob is waiting for the right female to come along... she has to be agouti, with uppy ears, so Ollie is definately in with a chance. :D pm me details and would love some more piccies.:wave:

We think she is probably about 6 months old. Not used to being picked up as when i had her she was pregnant and very skittish. She has come to trust me and has the most adorable nature, very gentle but cheeky too! She will be spayed (with Jane D's agreement mid Jan, so will be ready two weeks after) her babies will be 3 months at the end of Jan. She does lop on one side most of the time.

Here's a couple more pics

When she arrived...

CIMG0739.jpg

Now

CIMG0801.jpg

mumbaby.jpg

ollie.jpg

Is she only 6 months?? Love the 2nd pic of her laying down pic, shes got a very pretty face.

Well its hard to know, she came from the house where Jane & Theo rescued 17 which turned into 42 with all the babies. All i know is she's grown since i had her and looks more mature, I'm really guessing but thats my gut feeling. Look at the first pic compared to the others?

Thanks for the interest I'm keeping a note of all responses so when the time comes i have an idea who to contact.

OK cool, I have a castrated, vaccinated, microchipped male who will be going out to a shed in the Spring so it'll be then I'll be looking for a girlfriend for him :)

So falling for little Bob hasn't dealt with your underlying fetish for agouti buns then, Doncat :lol: She looks like a real sweetie :D

Ooh I'm not really looking :lol: Just looove Speedy :love:

Me too :oops: :oops: and i think i know where this thread is going to lead... and so do you !!!

Ollie is so special, elegant and intelligent but Speedy has this little quiet way about him......

So falling for little Bob hasn't dealt with your underlying fetish for agouti buns then, Doncat :lol: She looks like a real sweetie :D

Nope, still addicted to agouti bunnies.....:love: I love my Bob, but its like going to the sweet shop for a Crunchie, but coming out with a Kit Kat. You eat and it tastes nice, but you still really want a Crunchie!:lol: :lol:

Back