• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names for babies please - pic heavy

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Hello :wave:

Thought it was about time to give Ollie's babies names. They were born on 31st Oct - Halloween, so far I have come up with Pumpkin for one of the orange ones.... suggestions please :D (don't know sex yet :? )

Here they are

Pumpkin?

baby1-1.jpg

Pumpkin & ....??

babys2.jpg

mummy's boy/girl

mumbaby.jpg

Who is also greedy !!

baby6.jpg

Beautiful agouti & white with Pumpkins brother/sister

babys4.jpg

babys3.jpg

Sugggstions ????

Winnie, there are always witches called winnie :lol:

They are so cute :love:

Penny- because kids expect them :lol:
Sweet names- caramel (american caramel corn stuff), bonbon, toffee. What were the witches called from hocus pocus?

Awwww, I must stop looking at threads with baby pictures. :rolleyes:

I'd wait until you know who's boy and who's girl, then you have a bigger choice of names. :D

if ones a boy jack (o'lantern)
Spirit (ghosty theme)
goblin (the one thats always eatin ie gobbling! :lol: )
Honey for the orangey one? or peaches?

They can be sexed as soon as you are confident with playing 'spot the difference'!

I am never 100% sure until 10 weeks but pretty accurate at 8 weeks. It comes with practice.

They can be sexed as soon as you are confident with playing 'spot the difference'!

I am never 100% sure until 10 weeks but pretty accurate at 8 weeks. It comes with practice.

Me.... :? No chance ! I will be taking them to the vet as soon as they are old enough.... which is ??? guessing when they are ready to leave mum?? 8-10 wks?
Although I have a crafty plan to invite one of the bunny savvy nurses to come and see the babies .....:lol: :lol:

I used to take them to the vets for a double check at 8 weeks :D

Cost a tenner though but then for 3 health checks....

I like the idea of the Halloween names ... Pumpkin, Bobbin (as in "apple-bobbing!), Casper, Winnie etc. Are you waiting to name them when they're sexed or not?? Cos if not, you have to be careful to give generic names!!

Back