• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big eh?

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
For members like Carys, Estelle or Tree, they are going to be disappointed when they click this thread because it's not what they are thinking. For rest of the members, take a look at the size of these black berries.

For comparison, the coin is a 1967 British coin, 2 shillings that reads "DEI Gratia Regina Elizabeth II" on it. Quite good to have black berries this big in mid-Nov. Isn't it? These are the blackberry that I use for the juicer to smash down as juice to syringe feed Goofball daily.

The scale is 1:1 on the first photo. In other words, when I put that coin on my screen, it's an exact size, as such, the 1st screen tells how big the black berries are.

extralargeblackberries3zy6.jpg

extralargeblackberries4tu8.jpg

extralargeblackberries5vt1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow they are fantastic looking, but the coin is completely useless to me, I have no idea how big those coins were, it was a bit before my time! Got any pound coins?! :lol:

The coin diameter is 1.117 in or 28.3 mm. I use a digital scale to measure it. I only have 2 British coins, the other one is 1 shilling.

A 2 shilling coin is an old style 10 pence piece (i.e. the large ones that were phased out in the 1980s or 1990s, I forget exactly when).

Amy

Back