• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

appeal for snugglesafes.....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
is there anyone out there who has unwanted snugglesafes lying around :? :?

we desperatly need a few more but they are expensive and we wondered if any one out there who had bought them and didnt need them anymore would like to donate them to us:? :?

cheeky i know ...:oops: :oops: but then we wont know if we dont ask :? :oops:

Postage to send a snuggle safe is £4.30, well thats what I paid the guy who sent me 2 a few weeks back and it only had £3.90 on the label:D

Just had the dispatch notification. They guarantee delivery within 48 hours.......which would be Sunday :?
I suspect it'll be with you on Monday !!

Janex :wave:

I've just checked my email too, and have also recieved the dispatch message so I'm guessing both snugglesafes will arrive together on Monday (fingers crossed for tomorrow though...! :D:D) My little piggies have their snugglesafe in at the moment. It's freezing out there :?

Just had notification that my snugglesage has been delivered: hopefully to BARC though and not to my house! :lol: (the form was sooo confusing! :oops: :lol: )

we recieved 2 parcels today ...containing a snigglesafe in each :D :D :D
i presume these were sent by morrigan and jacks-jane as both said they were ordered at the weekend.

thank you very very much :D :D

Just had notification that my snugglesage has been delivered: hopefully to BARC though and not to my house! :lol: (the form was sooo confusing! :oops: :lol: )
PHEW..glad it wasn't just me then! I put in the proper address but when I got the first receipt it had my name on as the delivery address so I emailed immediately to ensure that it would be sent to the right place. 5 mins later when I checked the paypal thing it had the CORRECT delevery address on it so I sent another email to VetUK contradicting the first email!!! So I'm probably down on their database as a complete nutter:lol:

Back