• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on adopting territorial bunny!

Sugarbunny

Warren Scout
Posted this reply on my original question, but I'm so chuffed I wanted to start a new thread!

Our third bunny is here!

Thanks for all the advice on giving a home to this bunny - we decided to go straight after work and pick up our new addition! She stamped her foot when the assistant went to pick her up, but once held she seemed perfectly calm, and then I held her and she was still quiet. We have decided to name her Angel, as she has angel wing white marks on her fur at the shoulders.

Currently she is in our extra hutch in the garage where she has plenty of peace and quiet, and has started eating straight away. We will get her neutered after she has settled in a bit, and then out into view of Merry and Pippin - not sure what they will make of her!

Anyway - once again thanks for all the advice, and we hope we can make her new life and happy one!:D

:wave: Great news!
Glad Angel has a lovely new forever home.
Good luck and look forward to seeing piccies!!:D

Back