• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Erin- An Update

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Erin has responded very well to the Septrin and her 'Snuffles' symptoms have just about resolved :D
She has also regained the weight she lost and her coat is all shiney again :D

Picture1643.jpg

I had a long chat with Christobel re bonding Erin with Dr Finlay, my 10.5 year old latest arrival. She has said that if Erin remains asymptomatic for the next 7 days I can introduce her to Dr Finlay. But I am to keep Erin on the Septrin for at least another 3 weeks.

Dr Finlay has spent 10.5 years as a single Bun and he really does crave company. I hope that it will work out OK for him and Erin. She loves company too

Janex

aw She's such a beautiful Girl!
Keeping fingers crossed she stays well and they can meet each other!

Jane - the next snuffly rabbit ARC gets in is going to be put on a nebulised 'discinfectant' which we were told about when we went to the RWF conference earlier this month. Christabel has spoken to the vets who routinely use this and is happy for us to give it a go to see how effective it is, he also suggested saline nebulisers to help thin the mucous. I will tell you more about it next week when I see you and Nelson.

Jane - the next snuffly rabbit ARC gets in is going to be put on a nebulised 'discinfectant' which we were told about when we went to the RWF conference earlier this month. Christabel has spoken to the vets who routinely use this and is happy for us to give it a go to see how effective it is, he also suggested saline nebulisers to help thin the mucous. I will tell you more about it next week when I see you and Nelson.

Thanks Janice :D
Erin had some Saline Nebs when her Snuffles was at its worst. It did help thin out the snot.

Janex :wave:

Glad things are looking up for little Erin :D She is such a stunner and looks very contented with your nose rubs :love:

Those look like yummy pellets Jane, can I ask what they are?

awww - hope Erin falls in love on her first date, has a fairytale wedding, and lives happily ever after :D My little sister always used to add to that 'and never burps again!' (no idea why :shock: ) - sounds like a good plan though :rolleyes:

awww - hope Erin falls in love on her first date, has a fairytale wedding, and lives happily ever after :D My little sister always used to add to that 'and never burps again!' (no idea why :shock: ) - sounds like a good plan though :rolleyes:

But if you never burp then there is only one other way the 'wind can blow' :shock: :shock:

And laydeeeeeeeeeees dont do that !! ..... Allegedly!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Awww. I'm so glad Erin is feeling better - she's beautiful.

Hope things work out with her and Dr Findlay. :)

x

I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy that Erin is feeling better!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Will keep all of my fingers firmly crossed that the bonding goes well!!!!!:D

Back