• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny on emmerdale?

kimd6200

Banned
hi did anyone see the bunny on emmerdale?god it was gorgeous.had lovely markings too.id love a bunny like that.xxxxx

HAHAHA I wondered how long it would take someone to thread this! I saw him on Mondays episode but forgot about it! Then saw him again last nite- hes lovely if he is a he! He had a red collar and lead on though last nite x x x x

Yes.....they thought he had gone missing, but he hadn't REALLY.....and the bunny that they found wasn't the one......so they covered for it's sudden appearance by saying they had gotten it as a friend for the other one!:lol:

Yes......isn't the original one of Bev's called Buffy??? They thought it had gone missing, and searched EVERYWHERE for her. They finally found a bunny that they THOUGHT was her, and took it back to the house. But then they were told that Buffy hadn't even been there after all, and they wanted to know what was up with this other rabbit! So that was when they came up with the 'we got a friend for the other one' story so they wouldn't have to admit that they thought they had lost her!:roll: :lol:

The 'new guy' is INDEED gorgeous......he looks like an English to me.....BEAUTIFUL face!!!!!:D :D

So the new ones male?
Definitely sounds like the Eastenders storyline as Beth said above! No doubt thye'll be 'cute baby rabbits' very soon :roll:

Back