• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Top Bunny Buys :)

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
As its coming up to christmas, thought we could give Old Santa Paws a helping hand :D So Folks, Your top Bunny buys?!

Mine has to be the Green & Orange Chube - (Will add more as I think of them)

Has to be my best buy ever! Bought it in Pets @ home almost three years ago & five rabbits later - its still going strong!!! :D
Similar to the photo below, from BunnyMail but sure loads of other online stores and shops sell them, They are fab!
TUBES.jpg

I'd say definietly pine cones - Millie goes crazy over them!:shock: :lol: Also this willow wreath thing from p@h (sorry no piccies!) - Millie goes through one a week!:lol:

Also - this tunnel from p@h, bought it years ago and although its still a little bent it has been the best (and longest lasting!) bun toy I've ever bought.:D

pictured in the run below
rub.jpg

i would also say the PAH tunnel

aside from that... i would say those wooden bendy stick thingys u can get to make tunnels with etc! mine love them

willow ball from pets at home - not only do they destroy it but they eat it as well!:shock: :D And the carrot patch from pets at home. they loved mangling that too!

Back