• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Sid

chloaster

Warren Veteran
This is Sid, he's a three year old nethie (poss x), lovely little lad and I would ask Lucy to foster him for me but we're under strict instructions from Toby!! :shock: :lol:

CIMG8913.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Toby says OI!!!! There will be no swapping of fiances for rabbits. I don't think I could afford it either. I have already volunteered to do the washing up and er hum let Toby have his wicked way with me more often until Christmas to let me have Rosie.

I saw him on the rehome bit, he does look really cute...and I'm definately becoming a fan of nethies, although I'm still worried about sitting on Rosie with my dawn french sized rear end when she becomes a house rabbit. Maybe if the bonding session doesn't go so well this weekend.......

Last edited:
Toby says OI!!!! There will be no swapping of fiances for rabbits. I don't think I could afford it either. I have already volunteered to do the washing up and er hum let Toby have his wicked way with me more often until Christmas to let me have Rosie.

:shock: Well you know what they say!! ............. If you've got it: flaunt it!! :lol: :lol:

Back