• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane!!...or anyone :-)

Miloe's_Mum

Alpha Buck
Is there any chance you could post pics of the various set ups / living areas you have for your buns?

I'm concerned mine dont have everything they should, in terms of houses etc.... and i'd be intrigued to see what everyone else had :D

Thank you

PS - mine are free range so dont have pens, cages etc..

I'm not Jane :lol: , but I do have a free-range bunny room for my oldies. n.b. the C&C cage door is never closed....

000_1767.jpg

000_1772.jpg

Amy

Jane thats fantastic, thank you :D What a wonderful set up - and your very imaginitive! I never thought of bringing a hutch inside! fab idea!

Can i ask where you got those huge logs and that brilliant blue house from? :D

Jane thats fantastic, thank you :D What a wonderful set up - and your very imaginitive! I never thought of bringing a hutch inside! fab idea!

Can i ask where you got those huge logs and that brilliant blue house from? :D

The logs were from a neighbour, they cut down a rather overgrown Apple Tree.

The Bunny House came from a local Petshop (one that *does not* sell animals ;) )

Janex

Jane! You are a marvelous woman with all the buns- If you ever need a hand cleaning let me know! Even though we are miles away! You dp a great job it must be the name Jane!!! :lol: :lol: x x

Hi Chloe

Winston and Snowdrop are now living with another bunny, Beastor, my little 3 legged bunny. He originally got in with them accidentally, but they got along really well, so he moved in! :D

I will have to take some photos of the 3 together.

Amy

Back