• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chester not well....:0(U/D He's gone....

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
For a little while now, Chester has been losing a little weight...:? He is over 6 years and thought it was just age, but now I think its serious... he has lost alot of weight in a very short space of time and he seems puffing his breath, nose billowing and ribs really protruding out when he does this... He is due up the vets later this afternoon, they were fully booked, but when I said why I needed to bring him, they gave me an appointment, first one in... TBH I really think I'm going to lose my baby:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Thanks:) The thing is he is eating loads, I have increased his food, more veg, hay and pellets, but he has just lost a dramatic amount of weight and is carrying himself upwards, doesn't seem to lay down anymore...:cry:

:cry: Been to the vet, he gave Chester a thorough examination... my baby had a lung tumour and we both agreed it would be kindest to let him go... Chester has now made the journey to the Bridge:cry: :cry: Oh baby I am gonna miss you:cry: :cry:

Oh no.....poor Chester.:cry: :cry: I am SO sorry to hear this. ::big hugs:: xxx

Binky free at the Bridge, little man. xxx :cry: :cry:

Thanks everyone:) Been cuddling his wife-bun Sadie... she just looks so lost without him... they have been together near on 5 years:cry: :cry:
c.jpg

Last edited:
Back