• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Digging Partners!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Peanuts always liked a little dig but hes not too bad, but jelly never dug.

since theyve become bonded theyve bcum a little team, they (im being 100% serious) line up together against a corner of the run abd both dig for eternity.
They have ruined by bunny garden. Literally as soon as they touch the floor they dig. i couldnt let them out!!

In the end i have moved the run out of the bunny garden ( a small section with a wall around it, inside my garden purely for bunnies) and put it on some conrete...thats okay but my dog cant be in the garden at the same time bcus he barks and at them and goes crazy, so the dog has 2 be inside when there are out in the run. this isnt ideal...and the condition of my dad letting me have a 'bunny garden' was that they would only take up that part of the garden. what can i do?

And incase anyone asks jelly has been spayed around 3 weeks, peanut around 3 months, however......its peanut whos th emain digger so i dont think hormones r an issue.

no bcus it will ruin the garden. we layed down some turf in july. it looked like this

DSCF0828.jpg

DSCF0827.jpg

lol and the turf cost like £40 for that garden....and then my dad has 2 dig up the ground and lay it....and he will not be impressed if i now ask him to pave it!

i dont know what to do:(

Deal with it - rabbits dig - fact.

My OH has been moaning about the rabbits digging our lawn. I've pointed out thats what they're designed for, and we were going to returf next summer anyway! So hes said he'll build me a built in run in one corner of the garden, and lay some of our current turf in it, then we'll returf the main lawn. That way they can dig in their own run as much as they like, he's just gotta cope with the flying mud in the mean time! :lol:

Back