• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just in time for xmas lights lol

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well ive used many things as rabbir proofing..plastic plumbing pipes..foam insualtion slit pipes...flexi hose which i had to cut mself..nightmare! pre slit piping my daughter found one day..lovely dingy grey colour too!

cant find where she got it from now..doh!!

no fears..ive found this on a car site!!

you have to scroll down past the air filters etc first:shock: :lol:

the piping is pre slit.available in either blue or red..and comes in a variety of sizes..and widths plus cable ties!!
the whole set should help me protect the tree lights this year..bertie and bif only needed it on wire going to wall..willows going to ned more and she can reach higher too!!

just thought id pass it on..as we need to re bunproof our tv and sky box as our cat chewed it up..survived bunnies but fell down at cats!!:lol:

http://www.carculture.co.uk/performance.html

I think I'm gonna need that. bunnys just ate my mobile phone cord which was 1 1/2 ft off the floor.

Im so glad you posted this. Ive been wondering what to do about the xmas lights and also the other cables at home. At the moment, I just block them off, but my buns are so persistent, Gizmo still finds a way to get behind the tv:roll:

:lol: theyre little demons for that arent they..i got an air conditioner back in summer a mobile one..and i put pen panels around it and someones still got thru and chewed into the cable...!!!

willow had our cordless phone power cable in a second or less...she may be huge but shes fast and unfortunaelty much much taller than any other bun here so she can reach things i dont give her credit for..aaarghhhhh

i always protect the main cable but i want to do the bottom loops of lights as much as poss...or maybe i should use solar fair lights..freemans catalogue sell em for £25...shame its raining here so much tho eh?:lol:

my buns and kittys always love sleeping under the xmas tree and every eyar when it gets put away..i get sulky faces! any one elses buns luv the tree?

Back