• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 Bunnies - Day 31! New Pic!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well it started this afternoon and its a been a long one.....They are all quiet now fingers crossed... The one I'm most worried about is Annie as she is the most scared. :(

Annie sitting in the hay trough - she has been in the litter tray with Frasier but she jumps out when he trys to hump her which is often...

DSCF2303.jpg

Darcy and Beatrix - they have been sat snuggled up but are having "space" at the mo!:lol:

DSCF2304.jpg

I'm a Bunny Mummy...Get Me Out of Here.........my area for the bonding duration..

DSCF2300.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Bunny Mummy...Get Me Out of Here.........my area for the bonding duration..

:lol: :lol:

Good Luck Romy!! Really hope it works out this time!! it'll be so great if they can all live together as a group! Thinking of you and bonding vibes and prayers heading your way.x

Oh - and give F. a nose rub for me ;)

:wave: Hia Chloe!!!

It was a long night but not as bad as I feared! All very quiet now this morning. Annie and Frasier are snuggled up in their litter tray now so glad they are coupled again! Will definately give Frasier bun a nose rub from you....its a tough job!!:lol:

Just lots of fur pulling and chasing so far. A few times there have been lock ons but I separated them straight away. Its mainly between Darcy and Frasier. The girls only get chased if they get in the way.

I'm calming down about Annie now as she seems calmer. Still thumping but seems more for fuss and attention now rather than being scared that the others are too near.

looks like it's going well - just hope they keep on behaving themselves :D
They look nice and relaxed in that last pic anyway!

Darcy has to come home with me Romy....i insist!! :lol: :lol: What a sweetheart :love: :love:

Your doing a fab job with the bonding though - sending huge bonding vibes and hugs x

:lol: :lol: :lol: Does Darcy actually come in an upright position Romy? :lol: I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him awake!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Does Darcy actually come in an upright position Romy? :lol: I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him awake!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are all much more relaxed this evening. I think they sorted some positions out during the day. Frasier is definately the boss with Annie. Frasier and Annie are more relaxed now. Frasier has started doing his own usual flop outs! I have to say this is longest I've seen Frasier go upright!!!:lol: :lol: I just know once they've bonded him and DArcy will be best buns - they are just too alike!!:D

Miloe's Mum - Noooooo Darcy is my big teddy bear!!

Day Two, Night time 12.11am

Who's the Boss? (Frasier was just sitting like that...not anything else!)

DSCF2309.jpg

Nose rubs over a knocked over bale of hay...

DSCF2313.jpg

There have been a few scuffles but just fur pulling so far, thankfully. I'm still feeling really positive that this time its going to work. Please keep the vibes coming! xxx:D

WOW seems to be looking good this time! :D

I remember following your thread last time and was very disappointed when it didn't work out for you.

Hi Romy:wave: . I've missed this thread somehow! What fab piccies and I agree with everyone else it all looks VERY promising!!

Thanks for all your vibes and good wishes!! Its been a lovely quiet evening so far. It seems to be getting calmer each day/night. I can't wait to see the four of them snuggled up!! Fingers and paws crossed! xx:D

Back