• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post your rabbits/animals!

Kenno

Warren Scout
I love looking at other people's rabbits or other pets. So post away!

I know most of you have them in your signatures but there's no harm showing them off even more so!

:D

Here's my little Tomee. He's a little rascal but I adore him.

6Tomee.jpg

Ok. I like these kind of posts:lol: (Showoff)
HereIcome.jpg

Aromalookingherbest.jpg

Letseatthecurtains.jpg

Curtains! Yummy!
This is my gorgeous sable rex Vestkystens Romance told By Aroma, or simply Aroma. She's a hyperactive young rabbit at 7 months old.
Zakuraistolen3.jpg

Zakura-chewchew.jpg

Zakura the Killer Rabbit. A nethie-lop dwarf mix with an attitude. She's 3 years old and neutered.
Sasukesface.jpg

Sasuke.jpg

Sasuke the Legendary Black Beast. Rex buck at almost 2 years old. I know his fur doesn't look particularly "rexy" in these shots but he's been having a mayor molt.

I was in a hurry this morning so I didn't get time to add a picture of my gorgeous syrian hamster, but here she is:
Temaristnos.jpg

Her name's Sabaku no Temari, nicknamed Temari, Tempus or Pus (Kitty:p )

Here comes some pictures of Sasuke in his full-fur glory too.
Princecharming.jpg

Summertime, his fur turns golden-brown in the sun.
Pavstand.jpg

Sasuke and Zakura
sprettball-1.jpg

And a winter-shot. Now all black, the way he's "supposed" to be.

It was from watership down as we were told "she" was a "he"!! Also she was being sold with a horrible small hutch and the petshop owner said i was getting a good deal as she came with the hutch i was getting the "netherland dwarf" (haha yeah right) was only costing me a fiver. so her name is for two reasons!! (i threw away the hutch - so technically she cost me £45 :lol: )

Awww how adorable are all your animals. :)

Especially the little bunnies with Xmas hats on. Where did you get them from?

Although mine will probably launch it across the garden. :lol:

Back