• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When good times go bad.......

nemmie

Warren Scout
Just checking if I am crazy or not........

Long story short my 2 buns who were getting on marvellously have had a fight (all posted in care discussion) and I feel so upset about it. Its all I can think of right now and i'm really down about the whole situation.

No-one understands why my husband and I love our rabbits so much i.e. when my Lina died we got comments like ''its only a rabbit, it's not like its a dog or anything'' :shock:

The very thought of anything happening to my buns brings me to tears yet no-one seems to think rabbits are worthy of such love.

Am I the freak or is there just no love left in the world anymore?

well on this forum it's normal to adore bunnies, so you can join us in calling those people who don't, freakish idiots :D

well on this forum it's normal to adore bunnies, so you can join us in calling those people who don't, freakish idiots :D

Is there a classic RU quotes thread?! This should make the top 5! :lol:

I agree, some people at my work are really interested, but one person in particular asks about Bobbin in a patronising way, as if it's funny that I have a rabbit :? He's never said anything nasty but I can just tell he thinks I'm daft.

Oh well, it's them missing out! :lol:

I feel quite sorry for the 'freakish idiots'
They are missing out on so much by not understanding what it is like to adore Bunnies

I am often called 'weird', 'eccentric' or just plain mad because of my love of Rabbits
I dont give a stuff as I know I am the lucky one

:D :D

Janex :wave:

Back