• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thinking....

Suzanne

Mama Doe
I've been wondering this for a while. Willow needs monthly dentals and I wonder if he associates going to vet with pain or the fact that when he comes home he can eat well and without having trouble. Does he understand that he's going to the vet so that we can help him?? I know it's difficult to answer since we never know what they are thinking but when he's back home after he seems so much happier and more lively. I hope understands that we are trying to help him.

interesting i would love to study "pet rabbit phsycology" it would be so interesting... i think they know you are trying to help them. when chels has her medicine although she hides when u go to get her after its done she licks us lots so i think she knows we are helping and she sits still for her meds now so i think she knows just to get it over and done with. so my guess they associate vets with bad but at same time they no its going to help.

Back