• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just

Ali

Warren Veteran
Been to the vets with Bella and Benji to have another Myxi jab, theres hasnt run out yet, but I thought it better they have another just in case, Also they both had a full MOT while they were there, they are both fine, and in great health, and they both weigh 4.4lbs:lol: :lol: So strange they way the same:lol: :lol:

P.S THEY ARE BOTH IN A GRUMP NOW:lol: :lol: :roll:

Sorry I just thought I would share this with you all as i'm so chuffed:D :D :D

awwww poor little grumpies!!!

:lol: :lol:

I have never know them to thump so much as they did on this vet trip:lol: :lol: :lol: Bella as I type is hiding in a Bulmers box munching a carrot, she wont come out:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So glad they are both well hun :D Aww cute that they weigh the same :D :lol:

Thank you Steph, also the vet checked Benj's claw he ripped off two weeks ago, he said it was fine, and I did the right thing:D when I was treating it:D

So glad they are both well:D
My bunnies hate going to the vets and sulk for around three days after:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So glad they are both well:D
My bunnies hate going to the vets and sulk for around three days after:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, they are a little better today, Bella is still hiding in the Bulmers box:lol: :lol:

Back