• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit found alager, staffs

kiri

Warren Scout
This is a long shot but we've found a lovely adult male bunny in alsager in a car park. If anyone knows anyone whos lost a bunny in the area we have him.

Ive done the usual posters in shops, local paper etc. He was found on saturday don't think he'd been out long.

Aww poor bun, I do hope he wasn't dumped in the car park :(

Good job you found him, if you don't find the owner will you keep him?

I know my friend from the RSPCA says this is classic chucking out time of year as it gets cold and wet. The thing is he's really friendly and in pretty good health teeth look fine clawa slightly on long side but not too much. Lovely fur condition. He'd be a perfect house bunny, but if he is then someone would really love him and would have found him by now, or put their own lost pet signs up.

I think I'll keep him till his owners get him or until he finds the perfect forever home, or until I love him too much to part with him-whichever comes first.

Cheers for the replies guys, his owners came forward he went home this evening, will miss him the little darling hope he has a good home.

Back