• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 gorgeous rexes

chloaster

Warren Veteran
As much as I'd love to keep these two they are looking for new homes :D

CIMG8899.jpg

CIMG8898.jpg

CIMG8901.jpg

CIMG8903.jpg

Sally and Sophie are sisters, 18months old, neutered and myxi vax'd. Although the pictures make them look black they are actually chocolate coloured. They are playful friendly girls with absolutely gorgeous thick coats!

I keep getting drawn back to these two beauties, I must of viewed this page 10 times, I really am in love :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Sallyx

Have the beatles seen them? I expect they'd be making sheeps eyes at them. Lovely looking buns.

ooooooooooooo they are so stunning
they do look like black rexs but the sun take the colour out of there coats quite easlily and makes then 'rusty' either that or they are siamese seals. how old are the gourgous bunnies?

The girls are 18months. I was told they were chocolate colour and next to the boys they do look brown and when on their own you can tell they're not black cos their tummies are brown! :D

Back