• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What To Do With a Begging Rabbit

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Caramel has become a massive con artist since being poorly and now constantly begs for food. She doesn't want her pellets and hay, she wants things she can't have and gets very cross of you aren't prepared to comply. Any ideas?

Dont feed it!!!!

It will never ever let you eat in peace again!

Caspian sat on the desk at work today and tried repeatedly to drink my tea even when it was scalding.... I moved it and he tried the same with a glass of dodgy beer that was sitting there!

Its so hard though. OMG she like chases you grabbing your trousers and will give you a bnunny kiss if you comply. She had a go at tea before and cuppa soup

Dont feed it!!!!

It will never ever let you eat in peace again!

Caspian sat on the desk at work today and tried repeatedly to drink my tea even when it was scalding.... I moved it and he tried the same with a glass of dodgy beer that was sitting there!

This is true. I gave melanie juice from my cup once and now she thinks that everything i consume is hers to share.:?

She ran off with a poppadom on Monday.:?

Pippa is a nightmare with Melon. I gave her a piece ONCE and now she thinks its her right to have some everytime. If I dont take it to her she jumps on my lap and helps herself :rolleyes:

She is demanding things now and then I feel mean not giving her stuff. I find that every time I walk past I get her a little something from the fridge as otherwise I feel mean.

Hmmmm can you find something thats good for her that she'll think is a treat like a little bit of banana or strawberry?? To be honest with all Caramel has been through lately I would give in I'm sure :lol: :lol:

Hmmmm can you find something thats good for her that she'll think is a treat like a little bit of banana or strawberry?? To be honest with all Caramel has been through lately I would give in I'm sure :lol: :lol:

Lol... turns her nose up at Banana. Been giving her greens but she is getting lot of wet poops from that which she lovingly mushes into the rug. :? She is so funny. :lol:

This is true. I gave melanie juice from my cup once and now she thinks that everything i consume is hers to share.:?

She ran off with a poppadom on Monday.:?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mine does that too if you put them in reach

Thank god Kovu only stays in one room and only goes on the stairs - all wheres theres no cables or food! lol

ETA: Though he does think the rat/guinea pig food in the room hes in is his though! lol

How about keeping some of her pellets on top of the fridge in a bag and then you can open the fridge but really take a pellet or two and give her those. She may even eat them - or get bored (wishful thinking probably)

How about keeping some of her pellets on top of the fridge in a bag and then you can open the fridge but really take a pellet or two and give her those. She may even eat them - or get bored (wishful thinking probably)

That is a brilliant idea. Will try it. Although if I know my plump Princess she isn't going to be impressed. :lol:

Back