• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Festive rabbit and guinea pig awareness day - Norwich

sgprescue

Mama Doe
We are holding a special festive rabbit and guinea pig awareness day on Saturday. This will be the 3rd one we have done this year only this time there will be lots of festive fun aswell :D It will be at the Dixons shopping centre, Reepham Rd, Hellesdon, Norwich from 9am - 5pm. We will be having games for the kids, rescue rabbits, free samples and information, nail clipping and health checks (for small donation), festive music played on the accordian (by my boss :D ), themed food in the cafe and lots more. If you are in the area please pop in and say hello. All proceeds to Sprowston guinea pig rescue.

Sounds like fun Cheryl.. do you need anymore help or are you ok this time?
If you dont need help i can always bring my 3 to visit instead ;) :lol: I am off work saturday so i can come up for part of the day if you do need some more hands to help just shout ;)

Sounds like fun Cheryl.. do you need anymore help or are you ok this time?
If you dont need help i can always bring my 3 to visit instead ;) :lol: I am off work saturday so i can come up for part of the day if you do need some more hands to help just shout ;)

It would be great if you could help again :D I only just realised the other day I hadnt asked you but thought it would be too short notice now :lol: The cafe are doing chocolate fountain again ;)

ok no worries.. will get there as soon as i can. Im on nights this week so might struggle to get up early sat but i'll try my best. If not i'll get there as soon as i can :D Hope theres gonna be some cuddly buns for me :D

ok no worries.. will get there as soon as i can. Im on nights this week so might struggle to get up early sat but i'll try my best. If not i'll get there as soon as i can :D Hope theres gonna be some cuddly buns for me :D

Great :D I am getting there at about 8.30am so just come whenever you can. Cadbury and Lamb chops are going to be there :D

Woooohooooo!!! i was just looking at their thread again and was about to post to ask if they could come :D :D

Dont get too excited, I have just been out and brought reindeer antlers for us all to wear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi not sure if you still want those crackers or not :? if you do i am going to agility at costessey tomorrow so can drop them off en oute not sure what time it will be but sometime in the morning

is that ok? if its too late i will drop them off for your rescue buns :lol:

hope to see you tomorrow :wave:

hi not sure if you still want those crackers or not :? if you do i am going to agility at costessey tomorrow so can drop them off en oute not sure what time it will be but sometime in the morning

is that ok? if its too late i will drop them off for your rescue buns :lol:

hope to see you tomorrow :wave:

Yes please Abi, that would be good if you could drop them off. I will appologise in advance if I am not in a good mood tomorow (see my thread in general chat :cry: )

Back