PDA

View Full Version : Attn of Amy

sgprescue
21-11-2007, 11:22 AM
When do we get pictures of the happy couple? ;)

Amy & Amber
21-11-2007, 11:27 AM
When I can stop them from eating and playing lol!! They are mad together- I keep getting ambushed for sweets by Duke did Matt give him them? :lol: Anything with sugar on hes addicted, I will post some up soon but ive lost the usb lead to my pc so cant connect my phone to photobucket to down load. They are fab though! I love them so much. They are munching next to me now- Ive got some of the dried grass Angela told me to get. x x x x x

sgprescue
21-11-2007, 12:05 PM
When I can stop them from eating and playing lol!! They are mad together- I keep getting ambushed for sweets by Duke did Matt give him them? :lol: Anything with sugar on hes addicted, I will post some up soon but ive lost the usb lead to my pc so cant connect my phone to photobucket to down load. They are fab though! I love them so much. They are munching next to me now- Ive got some of the dried grass Angela told me to get. x x x x x

I should hope he didnt give him any :shock: I am so pleased they are getting on well together. Cant wait to see pics now he is in his fab new home :D I go through at least a bale a week of the Just grass because they all go mad for it :)

Amy & Amber
21-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Amber doesnt eat pellets anymore either just a table spoon hidden in her hay~! She loves hunting for it! Duke looks at her as if to say 'Ive been doing that for years':lol: Bless her. Well he seems to love anything sweet, obviously I dont give him it! Any sound of a carrier bag he wants to get into it!! Such a funny bun bun! They bounce off each other! I put the x mas tree up yesterday ( I know its early but im having an op done next week and will be in for a week) So got it out the way, Elgar looking ater buns while im in. The tree was down after 5 mins! They were loving all the boxes from the attic! I had a little wooden house with santa on and now the house has no chimey! Crazy but so funny. They do what they want when they want hehehe! x x

Bavarian Bunny
21-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Oh, I am glad that you found a boyfriend for Amber and that they are getting along. :D

Amy & Amber
21-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks I will post some pics soon x x x

Diddeen
21-11-2007, 02:07 PM
I go through at least a bale a week of the Just grass because they all go mad for it :)

My lot adore that stuff too.. got a bale of it in the garage but i think it will last me months!! :lol: