• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attn of Amy

When I can stop them from eating and playing lol!! They are mad together- I keep getting ambushed for sweets by Duke did Matt give him them? :lol: Anything with sugar on hes addicted, I will post some up soon but ive lost the usb lead to my pc so cant connect my phone to photobucket to down load. They are fab though! I love them so much. They are munching next to me now- Ive got some of the dried grass Angela told me to get. x x x x x

When I can stop them from eating and playing lol!! They are mad together- I keep getting ambushed for sweets by Duke did Matt give him them? :lol: Anything with sugar on hes addicted, I will post some up soon but ive lost the usb lead to my pc so cant connect my phone to photobucket to down load. They are fab though! I love them so much. They are munching next to me now- Ive got some of the dried grass Angela told me to get. x x x x x

I should hope he didnt give him any :shock: I am so pleased they are getting on well together. Cant wait to see pics now he is in his fab new home :D I go through at least a bale a week of the Just grass because they all go mad for it :)

Amber doesnt eat pellets anymore either just a table spoon hidden in her hay~! She loves hunting for it! Duke looks at her as if to say 'Ive been doing that for years':lol: Bless her. Well he seems to love anything sweet, obviously I dont give him it! Any sound of a carrier bag he wants to get into it!! Such a funny bun bun! They bounce off each other! I put the x mas tree up yesterday ( I know its early but im having an op done next week and will be in for a week) So got it out the way, Elgar looking ater buns while im in. The tree was down after 5 mins! They were loving all the boxes from the attic! I had a little wooden house with santa on and now the house has no chimey! Crazy but so funny. They do what they want when they want hehehe! x x

Back