• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay tomorrow

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Im really nervous and Inky's (chloaster) death has upset me.
I keep looking at my girls and wanting to cry as its worrying me so bad x

Try not to worry. I know that's easy to say, but there are hundreds and hundreds of bunnies on here that have come through their spays no problem. Be positive ... she'll know if you're feeling worried. x

both of em..... i do hope you get sleep tonite....... i guess all you can do is tell yourself there are more success stories than not and in a weeks time theyll be bouncing around minus the risk of evil cancer...

good luck to all 3 of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure it will go well. I was a wreck each time my bunnies have had a GA, but the benefits outweigh the risks. Fingers crossed for them and you :)

Hi, i dropped them in at half8 this morning, and we are now playing the waiting game.
eeek.
they were so quiet and snuggly with me this morning x

Inky's death upset me too :cry:

Your 2 will be fine though, lots of nose rubs from me aswell.

Let me know how they get on after their op's though as I want to know how Kira will be after hers (i know everybun is diff but just as a guide).

I would rather call the vets as if I received a call from them I would feel my heart jump out :shock: :lol:

Hey, we collected the bunnies earlier, just got in, they are fine... very quiet and marsha is putting on her cute face, but they seem ok. just hoping and praying for eating... ive put all of thier faves in to tempt them. lilly is asleep.
thanks everyone, ill keep you updated.
x

Back