• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbit has a rubber fettish......

Ab & Stu

Alpha Buck
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Ebony has a rubber fettish :shock: She like to rub her nose along the strip of rubber at the edge of but dust pan!!! It's quite strange. She doesn't nibble or chew at it just rub her nose along it :lol: She gets most annoyed if i won't let her. There I am trying to sweep up a pile of hay and i have Ebony's nose following me round!!! :lol: :lol:

Mine love anything with a rubbery sensation.
The only problem is- they do chew it:shock:
Hairbrush handles, remote controls:roll: , anything thats rubbery they will munch- I have to be so quick to stop them!

Mine love anything with a rubbery sensation.
The only problem is- they do chew it:shock:
Hairbrush handles, remote controls:roll: , anything thats rubbery they will munch- I have to be so quick to stop them!

My bun has destroyed our TV remote control :shock: :shock: Hubby was not too happy... :rolleyes:

Bailey ate half a rubber zip the other day, I have no idea why he thought it looked good! Plus it was the OHs bag... :oops: He has also eaten a small corner of the rubber strip on my dustpan and part of a tv remote button. Hes just so quick, hes eaten it before I reach him :roll: :lol:

That's the odd thing, she never chews it just rubs her nose up and down the strip :? It's very odd to watch!!

For ages we had no red button on our remote cos Dizzy ate it! Now the rewind button on our Sky Plus remote is gone and a piece of the volume button too (tho that was Ant or Hoops!). OH tells me that there's also a bit missing from one of the phone buttons ... so I guess you could say my fluffs like rubbery things too! :lol: :lol:

Amber loves rubber chickens! You know the ones you can buy for dogs? I got one took the squeak out of it and now the poor thing is munched!!! x x

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Ebony has a rubber fettish :shock: She like to rub her nose along the strip of rubber at the edge of but dust pan!!! It's quite strange. She doesn't nibble or chew at it just rub her nose along it :lol: She gets most annoyed if i won't let her. There I am trying to sweep up a pile of hay and i have Ebony's nose following me round!!! :lol: :lol:

You have a rubber strip left on your dust pan????:shock: :shock: :shock:
Mine went away the first week the twins got here... haven't seen it since...:lol:

Not a rubber dustpan but a plastic one - everytime I clean out his hutch he takes it off me and throws it away. :shock:

Maybe its his way of telling me he wants a manly untidy hutch:lol: :lol:

Lily likes the dust pan but only to chew...

Maybe your bun likes the smell of the rubber?

Sometimes they add scents to make the rubber smell better, lweast i know they do on car rubber hoses :lol:

Mine don't like rubber :shock: :shock: All remote controls in full working order as is the rubber bit on the dustpan......they do like to "help" me sweep up though which largely involves sitting in the dustpan.

I can't wear my Marigolds to clean up the buns without them being chased for them and chewed at! Oh and we learned after just one remote was ruined not to leave TV remotes within bunny reach!! :lol:

Millie's in the rubber fetish club, she's obsessed with eating the rubber door mat, the dyson hoover, rubber buttons on the remote and I daren't leave my rubber gloves lying around as I've caught her munching on them too. :roll:

Can Bobbin join the rubber fetish club?! :wave:

Anything rubber, door stop, remote control buttons, jar lid seals.... he wants em! :lol:

Educu - Bobbin loves to help by sitting in the dust pan too, I can get angry though he looks so sweet sat there rubbing his chin along it's edge! :lol:

Yup, the dustpan rim, remote control buttons, earplugs.. soles of shoes.. Shadow loves chewing rubber.. it does worry me though.

What is it about buttons that they love? Caspian is not a chewer but he nibbled the DVD remote button last week and today he tried to eat the plastic calculator buttons.

He did nibble the carpet too but that had chocolate trodden into it :roll:

You are lucky it's the dustpan...

Arnie thinks the hoover is his friend :shock:

Aww that reminded me of my last bunny before I got him a bunny friend he was bonded to my Dyson, would follow it everywhere, chin it and lie next to it if it was in the room. So cute.... :lol: :lol:

unfortunately I don;t think that the buns think of the dustpan as their friend.....more like their personal taxi and sometimes litter tray...need I say more.

Back