• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greedy Little Piggie

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Have just popped a leaf of dark cabbage in with the pigs, with a couple of green beans, chunk of carrot, couple of raisins and some seeds. George the greedy little pig has just come out of his igloo, nudged Caramel out the way who was happily chomping away, grabbed the edge of the leaf and wriggled backwards into his igloo dragging the whole lot with him:lol: JUst to add insult to injury he has come out and gone back in with his bum sticking out of the igloo so Caramel cant get in:roll:

awwww poor Caramel :( I can't believe how fast my piggies eat a leaf of greens - and the ones with cagemates eat even faster than that - It's a wonder they don't choke :shock:

Have just popped a leaf of dark cabbage in with the pigs, with a couple of green beans, chunk of carrot, couple of raisins and some seeds. George the greedy little pig has just come out of his igloo, nudged Caramel out the way who was happily chomping away, grabbed the edge of the leaf and wriggled backwards into his igloo dragging the whole lot with him:lol: JUst to add insult to injury he has come out and gone back in with his bum sticking out of the igloo so Caramel cant get in:roll:

aww bless, my piggies are greedy as well
Sallyx

What had you been teaching him to get up to Angi:lol:
I really cant beleive how much he has settled in here, feels like he has been here forever and I am so attached to him, even if he did poo in my hand this morning when I was scratching him behind his crest:roll:

Back