• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Biscuit please

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Took her to the vets today 'coz her eyes are sticky again, and it's coming out her nose and I knew she'd need her ducts flushing again, but I took her to see "Gert the Dutch" anyways. I thought I'd ask him to give her a good checking over, but he did that anyways. Last time she went to see him, it was about the sore patch on her dewlap, which cleared up nicely, but he checked it anyways, and said that it's healed nicely. When he asked how her eating was, I told him that she's been off her hey recently, so he checker her teeth, and she has a spur on her left side thats digging into her tongue. :( Poor bunny. Anyways, she's having that removed tomorrow along with having her tear ducts flushed out for the gazzilionth time!

Vibes for my poor brave girl will be nice

I'm so glad we have a lovely vet. He really loves Biscuit, so I always know she's being well looked after.

I may give him a christmas card with Biscuit on :lol:

She's home and is fine. Really drowsy still when we brought her back, and she ended up peeing all over me, but I don't mind because I love her.

The nurse fell in love with her, and said she was a sweet little bunny, and when I asked if she'd been good, she said "Yes, she's been a little angel!" :lol: Have they treated the right rabbit?! hahaha

Back