• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GREAT CRIMBO BUNNY PURCHASES!!! eeek

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
West Xmas Shopping today and seen some BRILL things - Not selling anything folks dont worry - just letting you know what xmas bunny bargains r out there

1) Amazing - In NEXT- got 30 Bunny xmas cards in 4 Designs- 25p per pack goes to charity. £3 for 30. Got glitter in them. Lovely one of a dutch- 2 snuggling up saying ''christmas kisses'' and ''Hoppy xmas''

http://next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/christmas/1/8

2) Naturals Bumper Pack in P at H. Carrotys, dandelion sticks, Ginko Plus and fruit salad - for £4.99.

3) Small animal X-mas books.Mini books with non-toxic edible paper pages for shredding and chewing. P at H - £1.99

4) Xmas Wooden Garland - £2.99 P at H. Hangs on a chain in the cage. Wooden Xmas Trees and Starts. Bright coloured. Will look lovely in their cage.

what an eventful day!!

P at H has some ACE christmas stuff in for bunns!

Last edited:
West Xmas Shopping today and seen some BRILL things - Not selling anything folks dont worry - just letting you know what xmas bunny bargains r out there

1) Amazing - In NEXT- got 30 Bunny xmas cards in 4 Designs- 25p per pack goes to charity. £3 for 30. Got glitter in them. Lovely one of a dutch- 2 snuggling up saying ''christmas kisses'' and ''Hoppy xmas''

2) Naturals Bumper Pack in P at H. Carrotys, dandelion sticks, Ginko Plus and fruit salad - for £4.99.

3) Small animal X-mas books.Mini books with non-toxic edible paper pages for shredding and chewing. P at H - £1.99

4) Xmas Wooden Garland - £2.99 P at H. Hangs on a chain in the cage. Wooden Xmas Trees and Starts. Bright coloured. Will look lovely in their cage.

what an eventful day!!

P at H has some ACE christmas stuff in for bunns!

The Naturals Bumper range is a proper bargain...saves a few quid on the individual items. All my staff with buns and guins have stocked up ;)

Mine lurrvee the NATURALS range :D :D :D

They also have the hard packed alfalfa house and log to munch on - takes ages but so good for the incissors!!

Mine lurrvee the NATURALS range :D :D :D

They also have the hard packed alfalfa house and log to munch on - takes ages but so good for the incissors!!

I heard thats full of honesy and is not good for them. I was gna get one once but members on here told me they were full of C*ap additives.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Only one if the 4 products i bought has egg in them. Egg extracts. Thats the dandelion sticks. Is it a problem????

I would always be wary of feeding things that wild rabbits dont eat. I would include things such as those which are high in sugar, contain egg or dairy products. If it cannot be found in a field I wouldnt feed them it.

Back