• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bunny!

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
Katy keeps ripping shreds in the new vetbed we bought, we also put in their shed the cat bed (in my sig) and she has ripped all the back out of it.:shock: Poor Homey just wants a quiet nights sleep on a bed!

Why is she doing this? We have tried to give her "toys" e.g. balls, tunnels, toilet tubes with hay but she shows not interest, they also have the run of the shed (6 x 4) and a run attached with catflap in and out all day. They also get access to the garden at least 2 hours during the day. Is she bored?

Another thing she does when Homey is trying to get some rest and I am around is she nibbles at his bum - is she jealous because I am around?

I had one of these beds for Flopsy but it was triangular shaped - put it in his bedroom and when I opened up his cover the next day you would have thought he had Xmas early:shock: .

He had chewed through the material inside and pulled out all of the capoc (stuffing) and it was everywhere - all over his hutch, both floors, litter tray and even stuck to him.

I couldn't tell him off as I was too busy laughing!:lol:

Needless to say I don't spend a fortune on beds anymore (he also chewed through a £15 one from p@h).

He now has a £3 from Poundstretchers and guess what:lol: :shock: it is still in one piece not even nibbled.

He doesn't have expensive taste (not like his mam):oops:

So she is "normal" then. I just thought she may need some bunny ritlen (don't know how you spell that!!!):D

It all started with the vetbed, she was OK with a normal pet fleece.

Back