• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so cute

im probably gonna get pounced on for sayin this but i know the girl selling them.they are in seperate 4ft huthcs.only selling them due to moving back in with parents who wont allow her to take them.realy friendly.like ive said,please dont pounce on me.xxxx

Why didn't you just say that before instead of innocently asking why I thought they were together?

That's fine if you know her, just say that they are fine and well cared for and the person just wants the best for them. Don't be ashamed that you know someone advertising their pets on freeads. We can't help what the people we know do :D

i just thought ud all pounce on me for knowing.sorry.x:oops: they are realy well looked after.the girl is god damn small.fits in your pocket.do they normaly grow that small?worded badly but u know what i mean?x

Not sure I'm afraid, although she does look tiny in the photo, mind you I would worry about holding a rabbit like that in case it jumped out of my hand! :shock:

wow she is small wasnt sure if were yours with you advertising them sure someone will snap them up hopefully not to breed.

Back