• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie and Lexie

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
I'm broody for more buns (but don't have any room :cry: ) and I would love to give these two special girlies a home.

Why can't we all be rich with lots of land to give all needy buns a home :roll:

Can you tell i'm bored at work so am wasting time on RR instead!!

Helen x

I'm broody for more buns (but don't have any room :cry: ) and I would love to give these two special girlies a home.

Why can't we all be rich with lots of land to give all needy buns a home :roll:

Can you tell i'm bored at work so am wasting time on RR instead!!

Helen x

"Any time on RR is not wasted... any time on RR is not wasted... any time on RR is not wasted"

CHANT WITH ME!! :rolleyes: :lol:

I know, I want to be stinking rich too, so I don't have to work and could buy a great big house and fill it with needy animals :(

Its just so sad that all those gorgeous buns are without homes. I want to have massive enclosures for them to run around and do mad binkies but free from predators. Guess until I have a house with a big garden I'll have to stick with the two i've got, who are at the moment keeping Sean entertained coz he's 'working' from home!

Back