• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just lost first bunny to neuter

chloaster

Warren Veteran
The vets just rang to say Inky didn't make it through her spay :cry: She came round ok but when the nurse went to put her in her cage she stopped breathing and they were unable to resucitate her. :( I'm glad we tried though as the vet found a right mess in her uterus so at least this way she didn't suffer. I'm particularly sad because she had a great home waiting for her. :(

Despite feeling so sad I've lost her I would make the same decision again and please anyone reading this don't let it put you off spaying your girl. Inky would have suffered a great deal if she'd been left unspayed and she was only 2 years old.

Binky free you mardy little madam Inky - I'll miss you and your big eyes!!xxx

CIMG8866.jpg

aw no not inky :( why did it have to happen to her
thats so scary though they can just go like that by just getting spayed
binky free inky

Oh Chloe I'm really sorry. Poor litttle Inky. If she was only just out of GA she wouldn't have felt anything at all, just slipped away. Binky free little Inky. She will be in mine and rosies prayers tonight.

Last edited:
Back