• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update about Rabbits from a situation near ARC

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Today ARC received an email about a bun called Houdini who Snowy (Theo) collected from a nearby 'place' which had been spotted on the freeads. Houdini was recently rehomed and I had the pleasure of pairiing him up with some bunny friends.

This is the letter which was recieved today:

Thought you might like to know how Houdini is getting on................

Well.......we've renamed him Moxy Mojo. We thought to call him Moxy, as Kizzy and Dunnkin, his predecessors were both full of moxie, and mojo as it wards off bad luck, which we and our bunnies have had too much of this past year. So...........Moxy has settled in very well and is thoroughly enjoying being a house bunny. Haylee and Shaylee love him to bits and I couldn't have wished for a more perfect match. I must admit to having been a bit anxious as to how adding a third bunny to the mix would work: would it affect Haylee and Shaylee's existing bond; would any one of them be left alone or worse, bullied. To my relief they really are a threesome and all seem similarly sweet-natured with no one bunny getting more - or less - licks than the others. Moxy and I both enjoy our little cuddles with him grinding his teeth in happiness and rewarding me from time to time by licking my neck. I've attached a few pictures for you to see him in his new home. I'd also like to thank you ALL so much for your involvement in Moxy becoming a part of our family. He has brought a lot of joy into our home after the awful way we lost Kizzy and Dunnkin, and then Brinklee - who we got from you as Mabel - and whom we lost to cancer shortly before that.

We want to reassure you that Moxy - and the two girls - are loved to bits by all of us and taken good care of.

2007october13.jpg

2007october03.jpg

2007november3rd-KizzyDunnkinremembr.jpg

So thank you Theo for your work in collecting these buns. Houdini is the silky black / brown bun

Awwww, they look happy. :D I haven't heard from Lizzie since Diggory joined his sisters again, but as far as I know the three formerly known as Amelia, Petunia and Diggory (aka Dolores) have been renamed to Trixie, Dora and Charlie.
These three came from the same Freeads place as Houdini.

Awwww what a gorgeous trio! :love: And what a nice letter from the bunny slaves!

Well done Theo! :thumb: And well done on the bonding! :D

:D Awww thats so nice to see .

Charlie who came from the same free ads place as these guys has been rehomed a few weeks and Zulu is being bonded this evening!

Just Riley, Hugo and Piccolo to go now!

Awwwwwww that is fantastic, makes it all worth while, I am so please for them all, well done ARC and Sooz for finding them brilliant homes, lets hope the other will be as lucky

Fabulous pictures Janice:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back