• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye bye Gilbert and Muffin

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well, Faye has kindly agreed to foster Gilbert and Muffin until they find a forever home, will be so hard to give them back, even though I know I have to. :cry: :cry: :cry:

As some people will know, I've split up with my fiance of 6 years, meaning I have to get a place of my own and start a whole new life. Quite apart from the fact that the only decent place I could find won't take pets, I also know nobody round here, so I'm going to have to make myself get out and about if I'm going to make any friends, and that just wouldn't be fair on my bunsters.

I keep having horrendous dreams about them, one where they were savaged by badgers and one where my ex drowned Gilbert. :cry:

I know they were happy and healthy while they were with me, which is some comfort, but I wish I could have given them the forever home they so badly deserve.

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

Awww - sorry you're going through this. I can't imagine how you're feeling, but I know I have nightmares about having to give up my pets, and it must be such a hard thing to do, especially when it's tied in with what's going on in your life at the moment. :(

Best of luck in your new life.

Try not to worry - I will take good care of them :)
And as they are such lovely buns, I'm sure they'll find a great home soon...

Good luck to all of you in your new life.
I can understand why landlords don't want pets. I love Storm & Mallow but they have done a lot of 'rearranging' of paintwork, skirting boards, carpets...
You've made sure the bunnies will be well cared for & there's nothing more you can do. Hope all goes well.

Best wishes,

Awww Libby, so sorry hun :( Lovely pics and video, you know they will be in good hands and will never go to a home that is less than brilliant.

My heart goes out to you xx

i hope you have internet and will keep in touch... im very sorry that youve had a double blow :cry: good luck with your new life :D

Back