PDA

View Full Version : Caspian- 25/11- U/D 11:30am He's Gone :'(

Sooz
19-11-2007, 10:11 PM
....and I've landed on the ground with a bump :(

Its only in the thread a I posted in Care http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=108644 that I have really accepted there is a possibility Caspian may have a blockage or tumour in his gut which is why he is in and out of bloat. It could even be Pyloric Stenosis.

He is not responding particularly well to meds....they are keeping him 'stable' but thats about it, he has good and bad days and sometimes even good and bad hours :?

45 minutes ago he was huddled by the radiator in the kitchen and now I have just had to pull his head out of the feed holder as he got stuck trying to grab some A&P-despite having a bowl full in his cage :roll:

I really REALLY love him and I am going to be gutted if he has something that requires an op wrong with his GI tract as I know it would not be in his best interests to try and fix it :cry:

I just have to comfort myself that he survived 18 months without treatment before I got him so he has a fighting spirit.

Jack's-Jane
19-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Awwww Sooz sometimes the 'not knowing for sure' makes us always think of the worst possible scenario.
I *really* hope that Caspian will be OK

Janex

Sooz
19-11-2007, 11:55 PM
He has been so sweet tonight.

He and Poppy were fighting over sitting on my lap and he jumped onto my chest and bit her on the nose :shock: (jealous behaviour I dont want to encourage but its quite an ego boost) then he gave me 'french' bunny kisses by grooming my lips (may have been the sweet taste of WKD) before snuggling in my lap for half an hour and dozing off :love: :love:

I always thought Marley was affectionate but he isn't a patch on Caspians lenghts, especially considering how scared and aggressive he was a few weeks ago although he does still wince if I touch his head unexpectedly...particularly by his scruff :(

bunny mad lisa
19-11-2007, 11:59 PM
awhhh.. i know how you feel as i'm sure do many of us. We love them so much don't we. He obviously loves you too and doesn't sound like he wants to leave you anytime soon!

elve
20-11-2007, 12:02 AM
awww I hope he muddles along somehow with whatever it is - he sounds adorable :)

bunnymadhouse
20-11-2007, 12:03 AM
awww...hope your worrying over nothing :? :?

Julia123
20-11-2007, 12:10 AM
awww he sounds lovely, hope he's going to be ok x

SarahP
20-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Got everything crossed for him. x

XMissySJx
20-11-2007, 12:16 AM
oh sooz, poor u! i know how much you love caspian. he is so beautiful and sweet, i hope he pulls through xxx

March Hare
20-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Caspian certainly IS a very special bunny, Sooz.....and I feel SO terrible knowing that he keeps having this problem.:cry: :cry: But he is SUCH a fighter, and has such a strong will, hopefully he will continue to be with you for many long, wonderful years. xxx

Joanne26
20-11-2007, 12:51 AM
He sounds adorable, bless him! You must be really honoured to be groomed like that! :shock: Mishy has groomed my nose before, but grooming your lips, well thats true love! :D

Hope he stays strong and everything will be ok with him xxx

catswhiskas
20-11-2007, 01:33 AM
To me Sooz, he sounds like amazing bunsters and amazing bunsters can do alot of things that suprise you. Don't lose faith. xxxxxxx

Vikki*and*the*buns
20-11-2007, 01:49 AM
sooz, caspian fighter and a special bun. keep postive.

Becca6
20-11-2007, 02:47 AM
I really hope you are able to find Caspian has something that can be treated Sooz. He's such a beautiful bunny and I know how much he means to you.

Bunny hugs to you both.

x

susiemae
20-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Im so sorry he's unwell, I really hope he gets better soon

Lib_n_bunny
20-11-2007, 01:00 PM
then he gave me 'french' bunny kisses by grooming my lips (may have been the sweet taste of WKD) before snuggling in my lap for half an hour and dozing off :love: :love:

Not surprised he dozed off after second hand WKD!! :lol:

Moments like that make it harder when the time comes to say goodbye, but make the pain worth it too

Sooz
20-11-2007, 01:19 PM
He is having a really bad day again today :(

He is very quiet and lethargic, no appetite and he has wet his back legs. He is snuggled on the sofa now.

Jack's-Jane
20-11-2007, 01:35 PM
He is having a really bad day again today :(

He is very quiet and lethargic, no appetite and he has wet his back legs. He is snuggled on the sofa now.

Oh no Sooz :cry:

Has he had any blood tests ? Sorry, I cant remember :oops:

Janex

Lspacehopper
20-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Sooz,

I'm sorry to hear this. We had a dog with Pyloric Stenosis some years ago, and although the symptoms are obviously different from rabbit to dog, it wasn't pleasant.

I hope things work out well and I've got my fingers crossed for you both. x

Sooz
20-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Caspian is desperately ill :cry:

Im doing everything I can for him but its very serious today. He is snuggled on my lap as he is cold...but he just is'nt on the same planet.

Jack's-Jane
20-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Caspian is desperately ill :cry:

Im doing everything I can for him but its very serious today. He is snuggled on my lap as he is cold...but he just is'nt on the same planet.

Oh no :cry: :cry:

Janex

Rice
20-11-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about Caspian :( , he sounds like a very special little man. Sending lots of hugs to you and Caspian, hope things brighten up.

susiemae
20-11-2007, 06:05 PM
So sorry:( Poor little bun:cry:

Pipstrel
20-11-2007, 06:06 PM
I hope he pulls through and you can find out what is causing the bloat.

Lots of vibes for handsom caspian

Helen x

abbymarysmokey
20-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Sending vibes for Caspian. Poor boy :cry:

I can't offer any advice other than to dose him up with painkillers.

Is he bloated again?

Amy

Sooz
20-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Not as badly as he has been.

He is so quiet and so withdrawn. He has wet himself again to.

Ive given him oral Metacam and a shot of Vetergesic...would the vetergesic make him a bit 'zoned out'?

I just cant believe the change over night, I cant believe its happening again :(

TheGaffer
20-11-2007, 06:21 PM
So sorry to hear he's sick again hun, poor little guy. Sending loads of get well vibes and hugs!!

carasblanco
20-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh no, I am so sorry about Caspian, I hope he comes around tonite.

Jack's-Jane
20-11-2007, 06:33 PM

Ive given him oral Metacam and a shot of Vetergesic...would the vetergesic make him a bit 'zoned out'?

I just cant believe the change over night, I cant believe its happening again :(

Vetergesic is an opiate so 'yes' it can zonk them out. As you say Caspian feels cold I would be *very* careful about administering opiates. They also lower the Blood Pressure and it sounds as though Caspian's is already pretty low :cry:

Janex

Edit- Also, if you accidentally hit a vein when giving the Vetergesic it'll go IV so will effectively semi-anaethetise him.

Fairy13
20-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Oh No poor Caspian. Sending vibes. I hope he can pull through this x

donnamt
20-11-2007, 06:39 PM
oh this is so terrible :cry: :cry: :cry: poor little hunny, how much sickness can his frail little body take :cry: :cry: .... sending loads of vibes for you and caspian xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sooz
20-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Vetergesic is an opiate so 'yes' it can zonk them out. As you say Caspian feels cold I would be *very* careful about administering opiates. They also lower the Blood Pressure and it sounds as though Caspian's is already pretty low :cry:

Janex

Edit- Also, if you accidentally hit a vein when giving the Vetergesic it'll go IV so will effectively semi-anaethetise him.

I dont like to use vetergesic but was out of metacam this mornng and had to wait for a vet to authorise a prescription...this afternoon :?

I dont think I hit a vein, it certainly didnt bleed and was administered to the scruff but it could have hit one below the skin I suppose

toffee
20-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Sorry to hear he's so poorly. I hope you can make him feel better.

Julia123
20-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Awww so sorry Sooz, thinking of you both x

Jack's-Jane
20-11-2007, 06:51 PM
I dont like to use vetergesic but was out of metacam this mornng and had to wait for a vet to authorise a prescription...this afternoon :?

I dont think I hit a vein, it certainly didnt bleed and was administered to the scruff but it could have hit one below the skin I suppose

I always pull the plunger back a bit once the needle goes into the scruff to make sure I haven't gone into a vein. If blood comes up into the syringe I know I am in a vein so go else-where.
If he became very 'flat' after the Vetergesic I'd say it *might* have gone IV. In which case he'll sleep it off in about 6 hours. Putting him on a heatpad will help

Janex

Azraelm
20-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Hope he will be ok sooz x

Steph
20-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Sending vibes. Hoping Caspian will be fine. x

suzy_d
20-11-2007, 06:59 PM

Hi Sooz,

So sorry to hear about your poor bunny. Just to let you know, Molly was put on vetergesic after his abscess op and also on metacam and it really made him dozy. He lay down and went to sleep about an hour after the shot and was really, really sleepy, but was fully 'perked' up by the morning. I did ask my vet about it, and she said because its an opiate it can make them sleepy, but affects different rabbits in different ways so some rabbits may be quite 'zonked out' (as was the case with molly) and some may not act any differently. I put molly on a heat pad and he just slept on that.

Really hope the poorly boy gets better soon :cry:

xx

Becca6
20-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Oh Sooz I'm so sorry. :cry: :cry: I hope darling Caspian gets better soon.

Sending loads of bunny hugs.

xx

Sooz
20-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Thats a good tip Jane thanks.

He was very lethargic before the vetergesic this morning. His little heart is racing, a little irregularly I think too, but not 100% sure.

All areas of his tummy are gurgling away, some audible without the aid of the stethoscope.

Does anyone have any idea why he is dribbling? There is a wet patch where his mouth wason the pillow and his chin is damp?

He is laid on my chest under a duvet for warmth.

Jack's-Jane
20-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Thats a good tip Jane thanks.

He was very lethargic before the vetergesic this morning. His little heart is racing, a little irregularly I think too, but not 100% sure.

All areas of his tummy are gurgling away, some audible without the aid of the stethoscope.

Does anyone have any idea why he is dribbling? There is a wet patch where his mouth wason the pillow and his chin is damp?

He is laid on my chest under a duvet for warmth.

Are his eyes very 'dry' looking ?

Janex

Sooz
20-11-2007, 07:22 PM
No....they looked a little glazed earlier.

He is drooling everywhere....its all wet on my T shirt now too :?

catswhiskas
20-11-2007, 07:26 PM
OMG didn't know he was this bad today? Big vibes xxxx

Vikki*and*the*buns
20-11-2007, 07:46 PM
oh no poor caspian:cry:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Mega vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jack's-Jane
20-11-2007, 07:56 PM
No....they looked a little glazed earlier.

He is drooling everywhere....its all wet on my T shirt now too :?

Well the most obvious thing is that he has a sore mouth. Either from spurs or from accidentally biting his cheek/tongue whilst in a drowsy state :?

Poor Caspian, I really hope he will rally again

Janex

Sooz
20-11-2007, 08:21 PM
All hail the magic of metaclopromide, for we are not worthy :D

Jack's-Jane
20-11-2007, 08:26 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

Come on Caspian, we want nice big fibrous poos please

Janex

Sooz
20-11-2007, 08:28 PM
How about a couple of squidgy ones instead.....:oops:

He has taken a little A&P, but only if it is hand fed :rolleyes: and keeps nipping my fingers.

SarahP
20-11-2007, 08:28 PM

I have so often said that! :lol:

Really hope he continues to pick up. :)

sillyrabbit
20-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh no :( Sending vibes xxx

Jack's-Jane
20-11-2007, 08:32 PM
How about a couple of squidgy ones instead.....:oops:

He has taken a little A&P, but only if it is hand fed :rolleyes: and keeps nipping my fingers.

Caspian now try 'Visualisation'......
Think *round, large, dry-but-not-too-dry, fibre-filled golden poos*
Banish all thoughts of a gassy belly or tummy pain

* LARGE GOLDEN FIBROUS POO*

*LARGE GOLDEN FIBROUS POO*

Janex

Sooz
20-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Caspian now try 'Visualisation'......
Think *round, large, dry-but-not-too-dry, fibre-filled golden poos*
Banish all thoughts of a gassy belly or tummy pain

* LARGE GOLDEN FIBROUS POO*

*LARGE GOLDEN FIBROUS POO*

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He has removed himself from the sofa and is having a run about. I have had a groom off him and he is warm and has stopped grinding his teeth.

Will keep an eye on this dribbling malarky though :?

I have a stress migraine now :roll:

Becca6
20-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Sending "the right type of poo" vibes to Caspian.

:)

suzy_d
21-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Think you may be doing a poo chant in your sleep! :D

Fingers and toes crossed over here that he gets plopping nice poos soon

xx

donnamt
21-11-2007, 01:34 AM
just off to bed now......

my last post is gonna be millions of "have a healthy good night vibes" for little caspian xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and "hope his ma sleeps vibes"

really hope he feels better tomorrow

Sooz
21-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Thanks Donna.

Sadly he has gone back to how he was earlier and has really wet himself this time. The drooling is just obscene....he is drenched under his chin and his paw he was resting his head on.

He has eaten a cabbage leaf as he wont take anything else.

I will take him to see Rob tomorrow as Anita is still on holiday :(

With the incontinence Im really starting to lean towards EC or a cancer now :cry:

Jack's-Jane
21-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Thanks Donna.

Sadly he has gone back to how he was earlier and has really wet himself this time. The drooling is just obscene....he is drenched under his chin and his paw he was resting his head on.

With the incontinence Im really starting to lean towards EC or a cancer now :cry:

Oh Sooz :cry:

I hope that there will be something the Vets can do for Caspian

Janex

donnamt
21-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks Donna.

awww how terrible, i really hope your vet can help the poor little angel :cry:

Jack's-Jane
21-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Have PM'd you re some info about Dysautonomia Sooz

I *really* hope Caspian will start to feel better again today

Janex

catswhiskas
21-11-2007, 01:38 PM
How is he today????

babybunnies3
21-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Hope you are both feeling better today, you're having such a rollercoaster ride with him.

Come on Caspian your mummy loves you!

Sooz
21-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Caspian has been to work with me today so I can keep a close eye on him. He was the saem this morning and very dehydrated again so he has had metacam, ciometidine, panacur, infacol, metaclopromide and sub cut fluids.

He picked up after time on a hot water bottle and had a run about the pub before opening and then the office. He spent most of his time sitting on the desk trying to drink my tea and when that was moved some old beer :rolleyes:

He has stopped dribbling and grinding, warmed up and has been drinking loads. He ate some parsley, italian letttuce and toasted wholemeal and passed a few small but normal poops.

donnamt
21-11-2007, 04:41 PM
awwww what a little fighter... i do hope he continues to improve xxxx

suzy_d
21-11-2007, 05:44 PM
yay well done Caspian and well done to mommy!:D

Becca6
21-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Really hope he carries on eating and pooing. He's definitely a fighter.

Bunny hugs to Caspian and you.

x

Jack's-Jane
21-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Caspian lay off the beer mate !! :rolleyes:

Glad he appears brighter again Sooz :D

Janex

drboo
21-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Sorry - have only just caught up with this thread as been in bed poorly for 2 days. Sending vibes for Caspian - he is such a gorgeous brave little bunny, and you love him so much. I have everything crossed for him. Take care xxx

catswhiskas
21-11-2007, 09:03 PM
:love: he is one incredible bunny! I like the idea that he goes to work in a pub in the day its awesome! I am imagining him behind the bar pulling pints!:lol:

donnamt
22-11-2007, 08:22 PM
how is little caspian today?

Sooz
22-11-2007, 08:32 PM
This morning he was back to how he was yesterday morning so I gave him his medicines and he ate and drank a little.

He had had chronic diahorreah all night too.

By 3pm he was still huddled and cold so Phil brought him plus his meds to me at work and we went through the same medicine, warming up routine and then he perked up again and pooped normally for a while.

Now the diahorreah has started again and he is back off his food. He is dehydrating very quickly and weight seems to be falling off him.

I think Im fighting a loosing battle here :cry:

Jack's-Jane
22-11-2007, 08:35 PM
This morning he was back to how he was yesterday morning so I gave him his medicines and he ate and drank a little.

By 3pm he was still huddled and cold so Phil brought him plus his meds to me at work and we went through the same medicine, warming up routine and then he perked up again and pooped normally for a while.

Now the diahorreah has started again and he is back off his food. He is dehydrating very quickly and weight seems to be falling off him.

Poor wee Bun :cry:
You must feel drained from all the worry about him :cry:

Janex

TheGaffer
22-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Oh god, it's like one step forward and two back.:(

He's definately a fighter though.

He must just like coming to work with you :lol:

donnamt
22-11-2007, 08:46 PM

it really does seem that way..... must be absolutley terrible fighting this illness with him not knowing whats doing it :( thinking about you both and i hope he pulls thro xxxxx

petticoat74
22-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Oh poor Caspian and poor you, sending big vibes and hugs, I really hope he pulls through this....:)

XMissySJx
22-11-2007, 08:56 PM
oh sooz i feel so sorry for you, this must be such an emotional time. i pray that caspian pulls through for you xxxxxxxx

Sooz
22-11-2007, 10:09 PM
He is grinding pretty intensely now. He has been asleep in bed with me for an hour and at one point he 'flopped' my heart was in m mouth....I thought he had gone.

I am going to give him Vetergesic again to relieve the pain and then a syringe feed.

I think there is a chance he may have to be helped to the bridge tomorrow :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jack's-Jane
22-11-2007, 10:10 PM
He is grinding pretty intensely now. He has been asleep in bed with me for an hour and at one point he 'flopped' my heart was in m mouth....I thought he had gone.

I am going to give him Vetergesic again to relieve the pain and then a syringe feed.

I think there is a chance he may have to be helped to the bridge tomorrow :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I cant say anything helpful except :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

donnamt
22-11-2007, 10:11 PM
awwwwwww *HUUUGGGGSSSSSSSS*

SarahP
22-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Poor you and Caspian. :( Really hoping for a miracle now.

Fairy13
22-11-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm so sorry for you and Caspian. :(
Hoping for a miracle here too x x

Sooz
22-11-2007, 10:47 PM
I have just mixed him a warm, sweet hydrating mix and started syringe feedng....it seems I wasn't filling the syringe fast enough for him as he started to drink from the glass.

Im so confused by his behaviour.

donnamt
23-11-2007, 01:03 AM
awwwww its like hes trying so desperately to be well and this evil illness keeps dragging him down...

i hope you both have a good night and he doesnt have to be helped to the bridge just yet..... if not i hope you dont have too traumatic time.....

come on caspian hunny one last push to get better please xxxxxxx

Becca6
23-11-2007, 01:23 AM
I'm so so sorry Sooz. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just don't know what to say, but thinking of you lots.

Sending lots of love and hugs to you and Caspian.

xx

capel
23-11-2007, 01:34 AM
AW....supportive hugs to you and healing vibes for Caspian.

drboo
23-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Big hugs and healing vibes. Have everything crossed for your special little man xxx

Sooz
23-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Caspian has improved since yesterday and has eaten some solids, drunk plenty of the hydrating mix and seems to be able to control his own temperature again.

He is grinding intermittently but does not act in pain in any other way so he is only on Metacam today.

He does have very severe diahorreah however which I am putting down to the liquid feeds.....because he cant help leaking it he has had to be cage confined, but at least he is pooping unaided (last metaclop was early yesterday evening).

donnamt
23-11-2007, 03:08 PM
awww what an amazing little boy... im so glad hes still fighting for you :)

karen354
23-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Lots and lots of vibes for Caspian...

SarahP
23-11-2007, 03:29 PM
I so hope he makes it. xxx

Julia123
23-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Lots and lots of vibes for Caspian...

I second that - thinking of you both x

ailz
23-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Thinking of you both too. Healing vibes for Caspian & strength to you

Sooz
23-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Im taking Caspian to see Rob at 3:50pm.

I will take his advice on whatever he thinks is best.....if he feels Casp has had enough then I trust his opinion.

Wish us luck please :cry:

Pipstrel
23-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Vibes for caspian, I hope Rob has a way to help him.

Helen x

Jack's-Jane
23-11-2007, 04:51 PM
We are thinking of you and Caspian

Jane + Bunnies xx

March Hare
23-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Sending MEGA vibes for Caspian.....and huge hugs for you, Sooz. Wishing you all of the VERY best of luck at the Vet. xxxxxxx

Becca6
23-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Really really hope Rob can help.

Thinking of you and Caspian.

xx

SOAD
23-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Awwww hun, sending vibes.

SOAD
23-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Did you ever treat for an ulcer?

Sooz
23-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Did you ever treat for an ulcer?

Yes he has been on Cimetidine for weeks now and it has only helped very slightly :cry:

SOAD
23-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh sweetie, I will keep everything crossed :cry:

donnamt
23-11-2007, 05:16 PM
good luck to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

toffee
23-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Good luck!!

Sooz
23-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Right were leaving now.

God I feel sick :(

susiemae
23-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Good luck - hope its a positive outcome

Sooz
23-11-2007, 05:58 PM
The drated bus hasn't turned up so I have rescheduled for 4:20pm :?

catswhiskas
23-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Only just seen this Sooz, good luck! x

Amethyst
23-11-2007, 06:57 PM
OMG I'm so sorry I've only just caught up with this awful saga... I can only offer my best wishes and hope that the outcome has been a good one. I'm crossing everything for this brave little guy and hoping for the very best.

AMETHYST

Sooz
23-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Rob dosn't think there is anything else we can do for Caspian.

We have the weekend to try and get a higher fiber diet into him and to give him one last chance to recovery. An X-Ray will not show up any tissues masses and the gas in his stomach will not allow an ultrasound to detect them either. He agrees a growth is the most likely problem and also that surgery should not be considered an option.

It will also give us time to say our goodbyes as if he is no better by Monday we will be taking him back to see Rob and to be helped on his way.

Im absolutely gutted :cry: :cry: :cry: Ive never cried in the vets before.

Jack's-Jane
23-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Rob dosn't think there is anything else we can do for Caspian.

We have the weekend to try and get a higher fiber diet into him and to give him one last chance to recovery. An X-Ray will not show up any tissues masses and the gas in his stomach will not allow an ultrasound to detect them either. He agrees a growth is the most likely problem and also that surgery should not be considered an option.

It will also give us time to say our goodbyes as if he is no better by Monday we will be taking him back to see Rob and to be helped on his way.

Im absolutely gutted :cry: :cry: :cry: Ive never cried in the vets before.

I am so very sorry Sooz :cry:
You will do what is best for Caspian. I hope that the weekend will be peaceful for him and that he will not 'feel' too poorly

Janex

catswhiskas
23-11-2007, 08:01 PM
OMG no???? Oh Sooz I am so sorry. Healing vibes for Caspian xxxx :cry:

SOAD
23-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Ah so sorry, I really wanted a happy ending :cry: , I hope he gets better on the weekend, such a painfull thing to have to do.

ailz
23-11-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Poor Caspian - and poor you. I hope he improves over the weekend, but if not it's probably better to let him go in peace.

donnamt
23-11-2007, 08:04 PM
awwww im sorry... i saw the tear smiley and i thought youd already lost him....

im gutted for you and really am hoping for a miracle xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steph
23-11-2007, 08:17 PM
So very sorry Sooz. Thinking of you and Caspian.

Julia123
23-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Oh Sooz, so sorry its not the happy outcome you wanted but there is still a chance, miracles do happen. You have done so much for this little chap, keeping everything crossed x

Becca6
23-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Oh Sooz I am so so sorry.

I really really hope something happens this weekend to help Caspian get better. I can't put into words what I'm trying to say.

Take care and I'll be thinking of you both this weekend.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

xx

p_prod_uk
23-11-2007, 09:57 PM
god sooz i'm so sorry. i can't imagine how upset you must be.

fingers crossed that this weekend is a turning point.
lots of hugs
Nicky and Mark x

susiemae
23-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Very sorry - hope Caspians weekend is comfortable

Fairy13
23-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm so sorry. I hope you have a peaceful weekend with each other.
Keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle.
Sending comforting vibes x x x

netherland dwarf fan
23-11-2007, 11:09 PM
:cry: :cry: oh sooz im so sorry to hear this:(

Artak
23-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Awww I feel so sorry for you. I know how you feel, it sounds just like what my rabbit Cuddles had. I hope he gets better. Have a great time with him. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

bunny mad lisa
23-11-2007, 11:21 PM
i know how you are feeling as i have been there..it's heartbreaking but at the same time if he doesn't pull through you have time to say goodbye and spend some time with him which will help you both.

suzy_d
24-11-2007, 12:10 AM
really sorry to hear about this :cry: Sending millions of healing vibes to your baby and thinking about you.

xxx

cavysrock
24-11-2007, 12:47 AM
I'm really sorry to hear about Caspian :( I hope it all turns out okay XxX
hugs for you both XxX

Rosie Rabbit
24-11-2007, 12:51 AM
I'm so sorry - you've had an awful time :cry: Thinking of you over the weekend x

~bailey~
24-11-2007, 12:53 AM
I'm so sorry :cry: I really, really hope that he improves over the weekend xx

Amethyst
24-11-2007, 01:11 AM
OMG I'm so very sorry to hear this. :cry: :cry:

AMETHYST

TheGaffer
24-11-2007, 02:01 AM
OMG!! Poor Caspian, sending loads of vibes and hugs...

Sooz
24-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

I have never been so unsure of anything in my life.....everyone says you just 'know' when they have had enough but he flits between pain and depression and cheekyness and activity every few hours.

I guess on Monday I will just have to consider whether the good times out weight the bad. I will make the most of this weekend with him and plan on taking plenty of pictures of my gorgeous little man, not that I could ever forget him.

Sooz
24-11-2007, 04:27 AM
I think there is a good chance Casp is going to make the decision for me tonight. Its currently 2:25am and he is swollen like a balloon. I have given him X5 the normal amount of Infacol to try and break down the gas and some tummy rubs but there is nothing else I can offer him that he hasn't already had.

It could be a very long night.

March Hare
24-11-2007, 06:10 AM
Oh, Sooz.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: What a horrible thing for you to have to be going through with your beautiful boy.:cry: It just makes me feel like crying. HUGE hugs to you.....and very gentle nose and tummy rubs for the gorgeous Caspian. xxxxxxxxxxxx:cry:

Rice
24-11-2007, 07:15 AM
Sooz, I am so sorry to hear about Caspian taking a turn for the worst. I know whatever decision you make will be the right one. You and Caspian are both in my thoughts tonight. Lots of hugs to you both.

Jack's-Jane
24-11-2007, 08:41 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

There isn't anything else I can say...............

Janex

Hunnybunny2007
24-11-2007, 09:08 AM
I,m so sorry, you have had such a roller coaster ride the last few weeks:( Thinking of you.

Becca
24-11-2007, 09:53 AM

netherland dwarf fan
24-11-2007, 10:05 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: oh hun im thinking of you both this morning.how is he doing now? hugs to both of you:(

Steph
24-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Hoping there is some improvement this morning. Thinking of you and Caspian. x

Fairy13
24-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Thinking of you x x

Kirsty&Lola
24-11-2007, 11:12 AM
we are all thinking of you here. Lola and I are sending you both lots of peaceful vibes

Snowy
24-11-2007, 11:15 AM
So sorry Sooz, I really hope he can pull through, thinking of you xx

Wilbur
24-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I am so sorry, thinking of you both. X

sally1974
24-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Thinking of you:cry: :cry:

XMissySJx
24-11-2007, 01:01 PM
oh sooz. i woke up this morning and logged on praying he was still with u. i hope he sumhow pulls through. millions of hugs to you, you are such a strong person, i cnt imagine how u must be feeling. xxx

catswhiskas
24-11-2007, 01:08 PM
How are things today Sooz .... everything crossed for Caspian xxxxx

donnamt
24-11-2007, 01:10 PM
hope caspian made it thro the night xxxxxxx

Julia123
24-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Thinking of you x

Becca6
24-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Thinking of you both.

xx

Vikki*and*the*buns
24-11-2007, 02:30 PM

I've only just caught up with this. Poor caspian and you:cry: :cry:

big hugz

:cry: :cry:

bunnymadhouse
24-11-2007, 02:36 PM
thinking of you this morning ...:? :(

Sooz
24-11-2007, 02:43 PM
He is still with us.

He picked up at about 4am....I had laid him on a towel and settled him under the duvet with me expecting to find him gone when I woke up.

Instead I was woken by him hopping around the bed.

He has had his meds this morning and is bright and perky again :?

One question though....he passed some normalish stools in the early hours and upon breaking them apart they were stuffed with fur :shock: is there anything that would help move a fur blockage through hi or dissolve it? I am going in search of a fresh pineapple this afternoon.

Hugbut
24-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Great news that Caspian has perked up! I'm so pleased, hopefully he is on the road to recovery.Get well vibes coming his way :D

Ben's mum
24-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Might be worth seeing if the vets have anything specific, e.g. something they'd give to cats blocked up with hairballs?

elve
24-11-2007, 02:50 PM
I use bromelain tablets (40mg chewable) from holland and barrett when they're moulting - easier than pineapple although treated with suspicion for a couple of days when I first introduced them.

Hope he's OK soon and glad he's perky today at any rate - I'm sure the body heat and love must have helped him pull through :)

Sooz
24-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Thats what I had thought but yesterday when we discussed (and dismmissed :roll: ) a fur blockage nothing was mentioned that would shift it.

Ill have a wuick net search and call them during afternoon surgery.

Also does anyone remember a human orange flavoured high fiber drink called something like fibregel? Its a powdered sachet that you add to water...

masked_firefly
24-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Thats what I had thought but yesterday when we discussed (and dismmissed :roll: ) a fur blockage nothing was mentioned that would shift it.

Ill have a wuick net search and call them during afternoon surgery.

Also does anyone remember a human orange flavoured high fiber drink called something like fibregel? Its a powdered sachet that you add to water...

I am sure you can buy fibregel from tesco's...maybe wrong but it maybe worth ringing up your local store to see if they stock it.

Hugbut
24-11-2007, 02:54 PM

You can buy that sort of thing in boots, i believe they also do a milder childrens version.

Ben's mum
24-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Something high fibre to humans might not necessarily be high fibre to bunnies though :?
Could you give something like an oil or something else to lubricate the digestive system to let the fur pass?

Sooz
24-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Something high fibre to humans might not necessarily be high fibre to bunnies though :?
Could you give something like an oil or something else to lubricate the digestive system to let the fur pass?

Thats what I wondered Im going to do a quick bit of net reserach to see what I can find on 'fur balls'.

SarahP
24-11-2007, 02:59 PM
I don't think the fibre supplements for humans (eg Fibresure) are the right sort of fibre for bunnies. They need the insoluble sort. Might be better than nothing though. Fibresure has no real taste.

duracell
24-11-2007, 03:03 PM
My cat has stuff for haiballs, is basicly white parafin gel type stuff with stuff added to make her eat it. Mind she still wont eat it so I smear it over the base of her tail so she has to lick it off :lol: I think it is called katolax???? And I have no idea wether it would be suitable for buns.

Julia123
24-11-2007, 03:07 PM
That does sound promising :) If the fur is in his poops sounds like maybe he has started to pass it. I'm thinking something to beak it down rather than a fibre suppliment to pass it as its obviously big. Perhalps as you say the bromelin in the pineapple may help - good luck ! x

Sooz
24-11-2007, 03:07 PM
I found this online just now: http://www.galensgarden.co.uk/herbivores/health/furballs.php

I called the vets and spoke to John, not my favourite vet :roll: but the only one available today.

He is not sure that using Katalax in rabbits is a good idea and also dubious about the use of Fibregel, based on the other ingrediants possibly doing more harm than good :?

He dismissed Katalax based on the paraffin but I thought that was approved for use in rabbits?

SarahP
24-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Fibresure is vegetable inulin, no other ingredients to do 'more harm than good'.

Sooz
24-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Where can I get it please?

Im having a lot of trouble getting Fiberplex down him at the moment...

Jack's-Jane
24-11-2007, 03:22 PM
I asked Christobel about giving Fibresure. She was not too keen on the idea because of the way the particular 'form' of fibre will act on the caecum :?
She said it may 'set like concrete' in a poorly Bun as they will be absorbing more than 'normal' amounts of fluid from the contents of their GI tract :?
In the end I didn't give it

Janex

Sooz
24-11-2007, 03:25 PM
I asked Christobel about giving Fibresure. She was not too keen on the idea because of the way the particular 'form' of fibre will act on the caecum :?
She said it may 'set like concrete' in a poorly Bun as they will be absorbing more than 'normal' amounts of fluid from the contents of their GI tract :?
In the end I didn't give it

Janex

Ok thanks for that.....I dont want to do anything which is going to set him back again.

Is it right that paraffin used to be used as an alternative to Metaclop and therefor it wouldn't really make any difference to use on Caspian?

I think pineapple looks like the best shot for now.

TheGaffer
24-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Sooz I've PM'ed you. I don't know if it'll help, but let me know

Jack's-Jane
24-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Ok thanks for that.....I dont want to do anything which is going to set him back again.

Is it right that paraffin used to be used as an alternative to Metaclop and therefor it wouldn't really make any difference to use on Caspian?

I think pineapple looks like the best shot for now.

Dana Krempels has given a reply to a Haiballs question on AllExperts

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Rabbits-703/Hairballs-rabbits.htm

Janex

Julia123
24-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Not sure if this may help...

http://rabbitsontheweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=396&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Sooz
24-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the links.

I will not take the passing of hair as an indication it was the problem then....the articals make it very clear that a hair blockage is usually a result of GI stasis and not the other way round.

So I guess we are back to the 'growth' theory.

Jack's-Jane
24-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the links.

I will not take the passing of hair as an indication it was the problem then....the articals make it very clear that a hair blockage is usually a result of GI stasis and not the other way round.

So I guess we are back to the 'growth' theory.

.......or the Pyloric Stenosis one :cry: :? :cry:

Has he ever been on Metronidazole aswell as the Cimetidine ?
I am clutching at straws here, I know...........

Janex

Sooz
24-11-2007, 04:58 PM
No....unless I know it under another name?

There is a lot of suggestions about performing an enema :? have you ever had that done before Jane?

Jack's-Jane
24-11-2007, 05:06 PM
No....unless I know it under another name?

There is a lot of suggestions about performing an enema :? have you ever had that done before Jane?

I have had one :oops:
None of my Bunnies have.

I think I would only want one of my Buns to undergo the proceedure as a last resort :? There is a risk of the bowel being perforated if the Vet is not skilled in carrying out the proceedure on a Bun

Another name for Metronidazole is Flagyl. Its an abx used to treat bacterial gut infections involving anaerobic bacteria and Protozoa

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/30003224/

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Rabbits-703/Clostridium-Enteritis.htm

Janex

Sooz
24-11-2007, 07:00 PM
No he has not been treated with Flagyl.

Again, I will see how we stand on Monday and mention it if my mind is not already made up. :(

Thanks for all your advice so far.

donnamt
24-11-2007, 07:14 PM
omg hes such a little fighter... this must be terrible for you hun xxxxxx

Wilbur
24-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Keep fighting Caspian. Thinking of you. X

Sooz
25-11-2007, 04:58 AM
He is going further downhill and I think he has had enough.

Its just the opiates keeping him going now :cry:

He is running laps of the livingroom but his tummy is so distended and rock solid....its also going quieter and quieter.

chloaster
25-11-2007, 05:10 AM
Thinking of you Sooz.x

Sooz
25-11-2007, 05:12 AM
Thinking of you Sooz.x

Thank you :( I wish Phil would hurry up and come home :cry: :cry:

March Hare
25-11-2007, 05:20 AM
Oh Sooz, you poor thing. I wish SO much that there was something that I could do to help.:cry: :cry: :cry: I am still sending LOADS of vibes, and praying every day for Caspian......I hope SO much that he manages to pull out of this somehow. ::HUGE hugs:: xxx

Sooz
25-11-2007, 05:24 AM
Oh Sooz, you poor thing. I wish SO much that there was something that I could do to help.:cry: :cry: :cry: I am still sending LOADS of vibes, and praying every day for Caspian......I hope SO much that he manages to pull out of this somehow. ::HUGE hugs:: xxx

To be honest this is it now.

Even if we got through this it will happen again and again and after what I have seen tonight its not right and it would be selfish to persevere.

If he is the same tomorrow I will take him to the vets....if he is well enough to wait until Monday when I have a choice of vets then I would prefere that but its up to him now.

I honestly cannot believe he is as bright as he is considering what I can feel in his stomach :cry: :cry: :cry:

Amethyst
25-11-2007, 05:50 AM
Oh noooooo. :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry to hear this... Vibes for little Caspian and hugs for you.

AMETHYST

March Hare
25-11-2007, 06:54 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jack's-Jane
25-11-2007, 08:54 AM
I honestly cannot believe he is as bright as he is considering what I can feel in his stomach :cry: :cry: :cry:

That is *exactly* how it was for all three girlie Boblets.............

Janex

Sooz
25-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Were leaving in an hour :cry:

Jack's-Jane
25-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Were leaving in an hour :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

donnamt
25-11-2007, 12:55 PM
awww im sorry hes not got better :cry: you both had a very good try, time to get pain free now xxxxxxxxxxxxx

netherland dwarf fan
25-11-2007, 12:55 PM

Becca6
25-11-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm so so sorry Sooz. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will be thinking of you.

xx

elve
25-11-2007, 01:04 PM
awwww Sooz - sorry you have to go through this :( Caspian won't know it's different from any other vet visit though. It's very brave of you to let him go.

bunnymadhouse
25-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I Think You Are Very Brave Too ... :( :(
Thinking Of You Today :(

XMissySJx
25-11-2007, 01:27 PM
sending massive hugs to you sooz xxxx

TheGaffer
25-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Oh Sooz I'm so sorry :cry:

Ab & Stu
25-11-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm so so soryy sooz :cry: Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs

March Hare
25-11-2007, 01:57 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My thoughts will be with you as you help the beautiful, brave Caspian on his way to the Bridge.:cry: Please give him a gentle nose rub and a kiss for me. I am so, SO sorry that you have to go through this. It is very brave and unselfish of you.....and Caspian would thank you. xxxxx

SarahP
25-11-2007, 02:05 PM
This is incredibly sad. :( For what it's worth, I think you are doing the right thing. xxx

Sooz
25-11-2007, 02:13 PM

TheGaffer
25-11-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm so sorry :cry: :cry:

March Hare
25-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Oh sweetheart.....I am so, so, SO incredibly sorry. ::HUGE hugs:: You must be feeling completely devastated right now.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky pain free at the Bridge forever, gorgeous, sweet Caspian.....your Mummy is going to miss you SO much. xxxxx :cry: :cry:

holidayhutch
25-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Oh Sooz I am so sorry - thinking of you as you show him the hardest but kindest final act of love:(

XMissySJx
25-11-2007, 02:21 PM
oh sooz i am so sorry, i actually have a few tears my eyes bcus i know how happy he made u, and how happy u must have made him. u couldnt have done any better 4 himt han what you did.

binky free sweet caspian xxxx

Becca6
25-11-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm so sad for you Sooz. You couldn't have done more and Caspian had more love in his time with you than he had all his life previously.

Take care and loads of hugs.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

xx

FriskyClover
25-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh I'm sorry.

Hugs

FC xx

Vikki*and*the*buns
25-11-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm so sorry sooz you did all you could for him:cry: :cry: :cry:

Big hugz

Binky free caspian:cry: :cry: :cry:

drboo
25-11-2007, 02:37 PM
I am so sorry Sooz :cry: :cry: . Caspian was so lucky to find you in the end - you gave him such love and care. He was such a cute special little bunny. I can't believe we were only talking about him on Monday whilst he was grooming your legs and nosying in the carrier bags. Poor little man - such a fighter. You are so brave, and it shows how much you love him that you have been so unselfish. Big hugs, and take care xxx

Binky free Caspian xx

Doncat5
25-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this..... but what a lucky boy to get to spend his last days with you, loved and cared for. :cry:

Jack's-Jane
25-11-2007, 02:51 PM
You did the right thing Sooz

:cry: :cry:

Janex

donnamt
25-11-2007, 02:53 PM
awwww sooz... hes out of pain now hunny.. im so sorry he didnt get his miracle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

binky free caspian you brave little boy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bunnymadhouse
25-11-2007, 03:09 PM
so sorry...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

netherland dwarf fan
25-11-2007, 03:13 PM
oh hun im so sorry,what a lucky boy he was to have found you and spend his last days with you:cry: :cry:
binky free little man xxxxxxx

catswhiskas
25-11-2007, 03:14 PM
I really really didn't want to hear this. I am so so sorry. I really wanted that bun to pull through. I am so sorry Sooz. Binky free Caspian you are a beautiful boy. x

honeybunny
25-11-2007, 03:15 PM
so sorry Sooz..:cry: .at least he was loved

ailz
25-11-2007, 03:18 PM
The right thing to do is the hardest in the world.:cry: :cry: You did the right thing. My heart bleeds for you:cry: :cry: :cry: but at least he's out of pain and at peace. Binky free Caspian.

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Bavarian Bunny
25-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh no, I was so hoping he'd get better. :( So sorry. Binky free, Caspian. :(

Fairy13
25-11-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm so sorry Sooz.
I don't know what else to say.
x x x

capel
25-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Thinking of you . You did everything you could for Caspian.<<hugs>>

LuceMarbles
25-11-2007, 03:58 PM
:cry: My thoughts are with you all.

Leanne
25-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Binky free Caspian :(

~bailey~
25-11-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm so sorry Sooz :cry: :cry: I came on here hoping that he would have improved :( You are so brave and so was he. I don't know what more to say, I hope you are ok xx

Sooz
25-11-2007, 04:26 PM
It was one of the most horrific experiences of my life.

They couldn't find a vein in his ear and had to inject into his abdomen. I was asked to sign the form to dispose of his body whilst he was still dying on the table.

Jack's-Jane
25-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I was asked to sign the form to dispose of his body whilst he was still dying on the table.

That's outrageous :evil:

The very least one expects is some compassion from the Vet who's euthanising a much loved pet. I know how a bad PTS experience can add to the grief you already feel.

Perhaps when/if you feel up to it a letter to the Senior Vet might not go amiss. It helped me a bit when I had to address a similar problem (* not related to Christobel*)

Janex

~bailey~
25-11-2007, 04:32 PM

They couldn't find a vein in his ear and had to inject into his abdomen. I was asked to sign the form to dispose of his body whilst he was still dying on the table.

Omg thats awful :( I'm so sorry :cry: I don't see how vets can be so callous when they are supposed to care for animals :(

Sooz
25-11-2007, 04:42 PM
It was the senior vet I saw....that was the reason I was so desperately hoping Caspian would be comfortable enough to wait until tomorrow.

I cannot fault the young vet nurse though, she was fantastic.

drboo
25-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Oh I am so sorry you had to endured that while having to go through such a hard time. Unfortunately some vets seem to forget why they became a vet in the first place (or at least should have). Try to take comfort in the fact that Caspian is no longer in pain and is at peace now. Don't know what else to say except sorry and thinking of you xxx

catswhiskas
25-11-2007, 04:49 PM
OMG that is horrific. I am so sorry. It is just what you don't need at this time. I definately think that you should write a strongly worded letter. Oh Sooz I really did not want to hear that your beautiful boy had had to give up. I am so upset about this. My mum sends her love too. I really can' tell you how upset I am for you. :cry:

Suzanne
25-11-2007, 05:03 PM
So sorry to read this.:cry:

petticoat74
25-11-2007, 05:58 PM
I am so sorry about little Caspian:cry: What the vets did was disgusting... to ask you to do that in your time of distress and grief....:evil: Sending you big hugs...at least he isn't suffering anymore, :cry: :cry: Binky free Caspian, have fun at the Bridge... say hello to Chester for me, he'll look after you little one:cry: :cry:

BB Mommy
25-11-2007, 06:51 PM
So sorry to read such sad news - take comfort from the fact Caspian no longer feels pain, and you did the best anyone could have.
Big hugs :cry: :cry:

Morrigan1981
25-11-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm so sorry Sooz :cry: You did everything you could and you were both so brave. Caspian must have felt very lucky to have found you and to have been so loved. Binky free little one x

AnyBunny
25-11-2007, 07:49 PM
It was the senior vet I saw....that was the reason I was so desperately hoping Caspian would be comfortable enough to wait until tomorrow.

I cannot fault the young vet nurse though, she was fantastic.

Perhaps a formal complaint to the RCVS would be in order. According to the organisation's website, its Disciplinary Committee is to meet in December to hear a complaint against one of its members.

http://www.rcvs.org.uk/

Artak
25-11-2007, 08:54 PM

Oh gosh I'm so sorry you had to endure that. You did everything possible to take care of him too.

suzy_d
25-11-2007, 08:59 PM
oh you don't know who much I was hoping he was going to pull through :cry:

I came home from work praying for good news. I'm so so sorry. Take comfort in the fact you did the right thing and he is now pain free xxxxx

Becki xX
25-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh Sooz, I don't know what to say...I'm so, so very sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: Xx

raine
25-11-2007, 09:24 PM
I am so sorry Soozx

sally1974
25-11-2007, 10:07 PM
I am so very sorry:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sallyx

brightspark19
25-11-2007, 10:10 PM
:angel: Binky Painless and free Caspian:angel:

brightspark19
25-11-2007, 10:11 PM
:angel: Binky Painless and free Caspian:angel:

Julia123
25-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Just caught up with this, I'm so, so sorry Sooz :cry: you did everything you could and more. I hope your pain eases soon x

bunbuns
25-11-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

I havn't logged on for a couple of days and i'm so sad to hear Caspian didn't make it.

Thinking of you xxx

Lspacehopper
26-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Sooz.....I'm so sorry for your sad loss. Take care xxx

Thea & Bobbin
26-11-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm so so sorry to hear this, I've only just caught up and I'm completely devastated for you :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thinking of you and sending many hugs xx

RIP Caspian xxx

Amethyst
26-11-2007, 02:50 AM
I saw this earlier but for some reason I couldn't post a reply...

I'm so very sorry to hear about Caspian. You really tried your best and did everything you could. Sorry also about the heartlessness of the vets - that's really bad. :cry:

Binky free, Caspian. :cry:

AMETHYST

Steph
26-11-2007, 09:11 AM
So very sorry Sooz :cry:

toffee
26-11-2007, 12:10 PM
So sorry sooz.