• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty bunnies...sigh...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i have naughty bunnies here today...

Nemo my housebun has a habit of jumping on the sofa when we are sat on it for a fuss ...when he gets down though hes usualy pood and weed ...i can cope with this the odd time but today hes kept jumping up there when im not there to see ...and pooing and weeing for England:evil: He must have done it at least 10 times :evil: :evil: Then he sits behind the chair looking all cute waiting for me to see what hes done:roll: :roll:

he is now under cage arrest and sulking .

And then theres the outdoor rescue buns ....they have decided to EAT my run :evil: the door of the indoor shed bit has great chunks out of it :evil: Alvin started it and the others must have decided to help cos everytime i put someone else in the gnwed bits get bigger:evil: :evil: :evil:

AAARRGH:?

they are fine ...not sharing the run yet as we quarentine untill they have finished their panacur ....so not helping destroy it :)

They are eating their hutch instead :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I might just let them off though seeing as they are so friendly and cute :lol:

Awww, bless em, i'm sorry but i can't help but laugh at your thread Angie :lol:

Bunnies deffo make me smile even when i am having a crappy day! :D

Naughty Alvin the little rascal - I couldn't stay cross with him for more than a twitch of a bunnies whiskars he's way too handsome.

Muffin is still sulking and letting me know he is most unimpressed with living on his own - he peed in his food bowl tonight, only it was dark so when I put my hand in to get his bowl out to put his veg supper in it, my fingers got wet:roll: He wouldn't have none of it when I tried to give him a cuddle when I put him back in his hutch from the run, gave me a good swift kick and scarpered to the back of his hutch.

Naughty Alvin the little rascal - I couldn't stay cross with him for more than a twitch of a bunnies whiskars he's way too handsome.

Muffin is still sulking and letting me know he is most unimpressed with living on his own - he peed in his food bowl tonight, only it was dark so when I put my hand in to get his bowl out to put his veg supper in it, my fingers got wet:roll: He wouldn't have none of it when I tried to give him a cuddle when I put him back in his hutch from the run, gave me a good swift kick and scarpered to the back of his hutch.

awww poor Muffin :(

As a suggestion, could you put some old towels on the sofa so when he's up there if he wees then the towels will soak most of it up.

Talking of naughty bunnies .. I came home from Merry Hill last night with a new pair of boots. Within seconds of seeing them (and i do mean SECONDS!) Ant had had a good nibble at the toe and there was a lovely bare patch on my brand news boots! Good job I love him! :lol: x

Back