• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Mop please ..oldie bun

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Mop is Tracey , my sisters , oldest bunny . he is almost as old as my thumps and a very gentle old man .
Mop lost his wife Angelina this time last year and attempts to bond him with other rabbits have failed as he gets very frightened and stressed.

Mop , like Thumps is a dental bunny but he does manage longer spaces between his dentals....in fact most of his teeth have fallen out:roll:
He also has 1 or 2 minor problems ( like piles...but ssshhh its a bit embarrasing :rolleyes: )

Anyhow ...Mop isnt feeling much like eating today ...which isnt much like him at all:( :(
doubt its his teeth as he had them checked a couple of weeks ago when he had his vaccs:?
If he s no better tomorrow he will be going to the vets to double check

some feeling better and appetite vibes would be useful :)

Awwwwww bless!, lets hope he gets on the mend very soon, loads of vibes coming your way

mop has eaten some apple and a piece of ...ermmm ...fruit teacake:roll: :oops: i know not healthy ...but we are working on the eating something , anything ...is better than nothing theory:roll:

Back