• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special boy rabbit wanted within 20 miles of Bradford - long post

toffee

Mama Doe
Hello. :wave:

I am looking for a boyfriend for my very special rabbit Michelle.

I got Michelle from Bunnycamp Sanctuary in Bradford in June 2006. She was brought to the sanctuary because her original owners had taken her to the vet and asked that she be pts as she was vicious!!:shock: :evil:

Michelle is a very shy rabbit. She does not bite but is quite fearful of people. She was originally bonded with my rabbits Wallace(f) and Oliver(m). She was very much in love with Oli but had to be separated as Wallace was bullying her. The bullying induced stress related pneumonia and Michelle was very poorly. She also suffers from abcesses but is very receptive to treatment.

Michelle is a stroppy little madam when it comes to other bunnies and would need a boy bun that is very laid back. She does seem to have a desire to be with other rabbits and is fascinated with all my lot, the on;y trouble is she gets frightened when they get defensive of their territory.

I would very much like for her to have a boyfriend to snuggle with as she is very special and deserves to be happy.

Does anyone have a young, male, neutered rabbit that is relaxed and friendly? A small rabbit is preferred. Within 20miles of Bradford. Michelle is 2 and a half years old and i would prefer a rabbit of this age or younger.

The new rabbit would have to be bonded with Michelle before bringing him home as I don not have space to take another rabbit unless he will be living with Michelle.

Thanks.

Ooh... Could you post details?

Do you bond before adoption? because I'd have to have them bonded before I could bring them home.

Sooz, he sounds fab. I really wanted a little one so he may be ideal.

Ideally I'd like to pair Missy up before Christmas as I'm getting her a new bigger house (the same as I have for Wallace and Oliver) I think it's about 4ftx3ft? It's the biggest dog crate I could find.

She gets a run round the living room for an hour most evenings too and I have outdoor runs.

I guess we'd have to arrange a home check in advance. When we've done that I think we can bring Michelle to meet him. (I love these arranged marriages!!)

Back