• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlotte pictures! (human baby)

animus

Mama Doe
A few people have requested some pictures of ikkle baby Charlotte so here they are :D

On Halloween, we went to see Derby's new mall, her aunt bought her this pumpkin outfit :roll: she certainly attracted alot of attention! Here we are having lunch :lol:

100_0982.jpg

Asleep in the car on the way home

100_0984.jpg

and stood up by herself for the first time :D

100_0987.jpg

here she is looking drunk and gormless after a hard day crawling around :lol:

100_0678.jpg

Here she is wearing her snowsuit for the first time, I wish they did those in adult sizes, they're well snuggly! :lol:

100_0971.jpg

and I couldn't resist posting this one, she looks so grumpy, she looks alot like my grandad! :lol: :lol:
000_0004.jpg

She's nearly 8 months old now, she's changed so much! She's really independant now that she can sit up and crawl around, she's even feeding herself :D I'm so proud of this little angel :love:

I love how you had to specify "human baby" in the title!

What a sweetie... I particularly like the drunken baby look! :shock: :lol:

I love how you had to specify "human baby" in the title!

What a sweetie... I particularly like the drunken baby look! :shock: :lol:

That was for the anti-baby people on here :lol:

I quite like that one too, her grandad has had it enlarged and put in in a frame above his mantle :oops: :oops: she'll never live it down, poor kid :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, lovely pics! They do change fast don't they? I saw my friend's new baby for the first time on Saturday, I can't believe Harry was ever that small and he's only 4 1/2mths now :lol: !

Thanks guys, her ego grows by the day :lol:

Beth, she was quite daunted, we didn't even manage to get out of the car park before people came over and cooed at her, she got free balloons from Pumpkin Patch and lots of people pointing at her! Babies eh?!!

she wasn't the only one daunted by it, it's HUGE! :shock: :lol:

she is adorable :love: I'm not surprised she got a load of attention!

Back