• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbin on the bed... video and pics

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Last time he was on the bed he weed :rolleyes: But that was when he first came to live with me, so I tried it again thinking he may be more relaxed... and he was!

After a while he was bounding all over the place, jumping on and off as he pleased (I put a box next to the bed)... he was very funny to watch!!

The video shows him when he had calmed down a bit so not a lot of bouncing about I'm afraid, but sweet non the less! :D

It's not so bad up here!
2044898844_a80f922b10.jpg

What's over here?!
2044109267_9dfd826da5.jpg

Watching telly ;)
2044108433_b443b66494.jpg

Awwwww... all relaxed!
2044903024_cfdc8f1b2f.jpg

Here's the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Jeqen0Vxg

Awwwww, bless his little heart.....I just LOVE Bobbin - he is SOOOOO sweet!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

Timmy is SO excited to see his special friend on YouTube!!!!!:D Here he is watching Bobbin's video!!!!!:D

Timmy Watching Bobbin On YouTube
atimmywatchingbobbin4.jpg

the vid was lovely - it's so nice to see such a happy bun! :D Bobbin Bobbin' on the bed! :lol:

Yey! That's where he got his name, the day he first came home hew was bobbing about, twitching that little nose in the air!

Thanks for all your lovely comments... I just love him to bits! :love:

Back