• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am bonding buns again

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Today I have 6 bunnies I am bonding into 3 pairs. Last night 2 of them arrived and after an initial lot of chasing and humping they seem to have settled. Overnight he has continued to have his bouts of persistence and will chase 'her' quite a lot. On between she spends her time with her nose to the ground either waiting for him to groom her or being groomed. The good news is that I have not had to intervene between them at all.

As soon as it gets a little lighter I will try and get some pictures.

Good luck, Janice!!!!!:D :D

I know you won't have any problems......you are SOOOOOOOO good at bonding!!!!!:D :D :D

And before anyone asks.........NO.....it's NOT for me this time!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Can't wait for pics!!!!!:D

These buns are both ARC buns I started off bonding after I got home from work last night.
CIMG2513.jpg

One of these buns is an ARC bun which I started pairing up today with their partner. Donna dropped them off to me this morning.
CIMG2518.jpg

These buns below were also started to be paired up last after work and may be of interest to someone who spends a little time on here :D
CIMG2514.jpg

One very laid back bun who obviously is not worried about having a new friend to live with.
CIMG2515.jpg

Snuggles ;)
CIMG2516.jpg

Oh, is that Albert in the first photo? I don't recognise the second pair, but the third one must be the lovely Phoebe and Richie? :D Looks good with those two.

Phoebe and Richie will be going back to their home tomorrow evening. Richie is a very laid back bun who likes to worry me by playing dead. I think Phoebe will be the dominant bun out of the two. They are both lovely buns.

Awww what gorgeous bunnies!! You're working your magic again, Janice!! :D

All three sets of rabbits seem good tonight.

Pity the same couldnt be said for the piggies I am pairing up. I have a 4 year old female who was pining for company I am trying to pair up with a young neutered male. Initially she was chattering at him all the time. They are bathed, vapour rubbed, and now in a indoor cage with a divider, she now ignors him and doesnt chatter, however they are living with a divider between them at the moment. She snuggles up to him next to the divider, however when put together she chatters again. I know they will be fine, but I just need time to sort these out.

Back